Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

farrelsout

Well this, is absolute madness. This has shook me and my fiancé to the core, because, not only did we know who she was from that clip of the phonecall. We also went to University with her, and my fiancé was one her friends during her time at university.

To say our minds were blown is an understatement. Nikki attended Ulster University in Co. Derry, can’t remember what she was studying for or graduating in but she had fully thrown herself into the Gaelic side of the university, involving herself in the football aswell as camoige. She claimed to have played before but my fiancé, who has played both ball and camoige, was able to sus out she never touched a hurl in her life and could barely boot a ball.

From this podcast, you can see how there was a similar line of “targeting” done at the university. Nikki had gone out of her way to make sure she was heavily involved with an individual running in a student campaign for a position within the University. Because there were several people publicly going for this position, it was University wide, based on this podcast, she definitely wanted to make sure that she was clung to this persons arm throughout the entire campaign because of how a high profile university wide this campaign was. This individual was heavily involved in the GAA both in and outside the University, he definitely had some connections with county players from Derry and throughout the North. My fiancé, who at the time was involved in the GAA and joined the university camoige team was now in connection with Nikki, the student and my fiancé.
The student wins the campaign and Nikki and the student are now an item, 100% in a relationship.

The student was big into the GAA in the uni and my fiancé supported his campaign from the beginning until he won. Throughout this time my fiancé spent a lot of time with Nikki and at one point even defended her over and incident which now looking back on, was clearly a doing of her own. Throughout this time my fiancé and some of Nikkis friends were beginning to get suspicious about certain activities regarding Nikki being unfaithful to this student. After some sleuthing by my fiancé and her friends they find out she has been texting well known county footballers, unknown whether or not the student knew them but, it was discovered that she was indeed texting these footballers. Now that they knew, they had to make it concrete before confronting anybody about what was going on. Through this detective work they find that she had been texting a well known NI sportsman(not GAA) under a different alias than her own, how this came about I’m not too sure, Nikki clearly let up and had her guard down during this point. They had evidence that she was texting several people not from her own account but from one that my fiancé saw with her own eyes. Brittany.

What makes this part mental for us is that (they mention this in podcast) she had obviously said to this sportstar that she was going to attend the funeral of his brother who had tragically passed. The sportstar believing her assumed she would be at the funeral. But oh no, there was an excuse, but who was available and free to go on their behalf? Nikki. Now to confirm this story, I have a detail only this sportstar would know. Nikki, gave a necklace/bracelet to this sportstar who was grieving a loss, and said to him “This is from Brittany, she’s so sorry she couldn’t be here”.

My fiancé and her friends made the arrangement to get Nikki face to face and confront her about what was going on, at this point the girls have found the messages, they contacted the sportstar to tell Him what was going on and they contacted the university to let them know what they found. Turns out the university had to deal with something earlier in the year regarding Nikki, and that they had information that this “catfishing” went as far as a secondary school when she was about 15/16.

My fiancé got Nikki to the apartment above where we were living, they sat her down and gave her all the receipts of everything they found out and how they found and essentially gave her a bollocking for ruining the students life she was with and for being mentally ill, she denied it but my fiancé never let up. She got grilled to the point where my fiancé said “Show us the messages” which under so much pressure from the grilling, she did.
She opened up her phone, logged into the Brittany account and showed them the messages. Unbelievable

The 2 johnnies can get in contact if they want more because there is more. But I can’t believe I thought I heard the end of her back in 2014/2015, I am shook that It is indeed her.

• Wow
Reactions: 176

Countyminor

Jeepers. I guess there was demand 😂 Anyone have suggestion for a new thread title before we proceed? I'm gonna go with The 2 Johnnies #2 Better Call Paul
“Four funerals and a diabetic coma”
Just to tie in with the love story theme of four weddings and a funeral

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Heffalump

VIP Member
.... There won't be a child christened Niamh... Nicole, Cora or Emma, or Muireann even for the next 10 years in Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 102

si18765

My question is that was Johnny not in any way concerned at any point that this nut job knows exactly where he lives 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 101

Sugarbowl

Hi all, I actually created an account just so I could comment here.

Listened to this over the past two weeks and it's almost like listening to the Serial podcast way back when! Absolutely mad stuff.

I know this is a gossip site, but I have to disagree with the public identification / outing of Nikki and Footballer Paul.

Like we know she has done terrible stuff and that she needs help. But publicly ID'ing her so she can be vilified online is not going to help the thing.
Also in fairness to footballer Paul, he actually spoke to the lads in confidence and it's not right that his ID should be implied by the post above.

Side note: seriously impressive sleuthing by people on this thread.

The lads went to great lengths to use pseudonyms on the podcast for all involved. I think any posts earlier that identify Nikki or Footballer Paul should be edited or deleted (unpopular opinion for a gossip site I know!).

Like we can all continue to discuss this madness without having to explicitly name the names!
I understand where you’re coming from 100%. I actually decided not to share half of what has been circulating around the place. But this was never going to end pretty, and I think Niamh deserves to be outed publicly. As stated previously, she has been given numerous opportunities to stop this and apologise, but she kept digging a hole for herself and hiding behind more fake pages. This was never going to end unless she was outed unfortunately. She has stalked men around different cities, taken photos without consent, harassed them in their own college, stolen real people’s identities and even asked for (and received) nudes off some men. Imagine the betrayal you would feel if you found out the person you were opening up to, getting to know and starting to trust was a fake person? Catfishing is a serious and dangerous topic that needs to be discussed, and I’m sorry but the people that are behind these fake profiles need to be outed and dare I say- shamed. Mental health can’t be blamed when it’s going on for 7-9 years. I think if the genders were reversed, we would have no problem outing and shaming a man if he fooled and manipulated women into sending explicit photos of themselves for the guts of 9 years. It’s odd behaviour and she needs to know it’s not ok.
As for Paul, I don’t want to say too much about him as maybe he really is that naive. I’m sceptical however, and would say he also needs a kick in the hole for being friends with her alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

lmo20

They are 100000000% a couple!! Cannot understand how he’s saying they aren’t

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Jesus. What an absolute psycho. Also blows my mind how some people think the GAA is some sort of elite/god tier 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

armaghkb

Favourite part: when the fella turned up at her work, the receptionist keeping him in hell about sending all the flowers, and yer wan away like a shot through a fire door, galloping over the fields to get away. I’m in bits!!

• Haha
Reactions: 89

sangich

Yes this is very very plausible.

He'd need to be a complete dick (or have some issues himself) though to go along with thon mad one's batshit crazy antics, even if it for the regular ride. No half self respecting man would involve themselves with a girl THAT unhinged just for the ride.
To a weak man the horn overpowers the brain. Or maybe he likes blokes so it suits him to have a fake girlfriend for the sake of the GAA team while he's off fiddlin wieners

Hahaha i wish i could claim this but just found it on wiki 😂
Screenshot_20220528_003613.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

This is my place

Ok, some people seem to be confused or don't understand why the intervention/interrogation information is relevant or how it doesn't make sense. I will make a condensed timeline for those who don't full get why the intervention was so important.

Nikki attends Magee, Derry
Fiancé attends Magee, Derry
Nikki engrains herself in the GAA in Magee,
Fiancé already known within the GAA circle in the north outside of Magee, also joins the Camoige team.
Nikki & Fiancé become friends
Turns out Nikki already knows someone who attends Magee and can back up what she says
Turns out the student was told about Nikki prior to Nikki ever going to Magee and not by anyone he knows personally
Not only was he told about her coming to uni, he was told to look after her while she was there.
Who told him to look after Nikki
Enter Britney &(or) Lauren
*dun* *dun* *dun*
Nikki becomes very close with student,
Student & Nikki are an item, very public.
Nikki gets close to friends and lets the mask slip
Friends suspect Nikki is cheating on student
Fiancé and co. snoop
They find more than they bargained for
--
They discover the fake accounts
Via the fake accounts they find a current victim of the catfish, tied up with the cheating
This victim being a well known NI sports person
They contact tis person and let them know what they found
Through this they find all the other messages and accounts that were being run
At this point everyone is shook
They go to Uni to report and seek advice
Uni confirm they already dealing with a matter similar to this
Fiancé and friends want truth
Nikki was lured into said apartment
A brutal interrogation ensued and they got answers
Nikki opened up her phone and showed her multiple accounts, primarily using Britney & Lauren including all the messages.
Fiancé bullied some more
They got her to log into a laptop to show more right there and then.
--
She was exposed to the highest degree, threatened by Uni and solicitor letters. And she still continued nearly 10 years on. Not only did she continue but she carried those accounts with her. Took all the knowledge of what she learned with this scandal and tried to work it out in a different region. This was essentially the start of Nikki taking her catfishing outside of the North and where we end up today.

Yes I am obviously leaving LOADS of information because i can not be f*cked writing it all, I am just loving the drama. Also, fair point about the "get in touch" probably looks strange now that no one on this forum trusts each other anymore lol. I literally made this account so I could post this stuff as any mention of it on any other medium is swiftly taken down. I assumed there would be a DM function on this but I suppose not. Either way we're not running to them about the info we have of her uni days, if they want more we will give it because I want the next episode to be as juicy as can be and if they can fit the info in and align it up with the whole saga then no problem, would make a great Netflix doc.
Playing devils advocate here but your fiancé and friends that trapped her in the house and bullied her into telling them the truth sound like a right shower of cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Ellamay87

VIP Member
This should absolutely be discussed on the pod to prevent it happening to others. I actually think they've gone quite easy on her given what has happened and come out in the wash.

Reactions: 81

kekedoyouloveme

WhatsApp circulating that Niamh is a teacher in a south Dublin secondary school, I won’t name the school but there’s a picture of her with her class. She really should not be allowed around kids!
This lunatic gatecrashed a funeral, stalked a man around Liverpool and solicited nudes from unwitting men. Her Teaching Council registration needs to be revoked pronto, she’s unfit to work with children.

Reactions: 78

the catfish tea

I went to university with Niamh and can confirm she has been behaving like this from she was 16/17. She told everyone she was going out with a well known Monaghan footballer after her break up with ‘Matt’. The footballer reported her to the university for spreading lies which resulted in her almost being put out in final year. We graduated in 2016 and I honestly forgot half of what happened but when I heard the podcast last week it all came flooding back. As soon as I heard the recording of Nikki I knew it was her. I would have hoped that she grew out of this behaviour and it’s very sad to see the extent of what this has now become.

• Wow
Reactions: 77
I’ve been bate into this thread since I found it.
I’ve listened to the 2 johnnies pod since number 1.
I’ve watched them since their first sketch, been to every show - and again tonight.
For anyone with comments like ‘Johnny B should have known…’ or ‘the lads looking for podcast attention….’ - Johnny B has had a few long term relationships since the 2 Johnnies have been a thing. All came from insta DMs. That was his norm, to get to know someone that way.
The lads kept me going through lockdown, that second pod was the best part of the end of the week & we all know they were devastated to be considered mysogonists (spelling?!) re that car stickers thing.
If this was the other way around we would not be saying a woman should have recognised the red flags, a woman should have known a +44 number was off… etc etc etc. the fact is anything to point blame to anyone except Niamh/Nikki etc and quite obviously football Paul is nothing but victim blaming & I really wish we wouldn’t do that.
Any of my OG tattlers here will know this isn’t Johnny B 🤣 or Maura before I get blamed but we need to stop finding reasons to decrease the hurt caused by assuming people should pick up on red flags!
The main red flag was that “Cora” is a Nicole Scherzinger lookalike! Who wanted to cook a fry for Johnny B in her house share so she’d have the pleasure of cooking for Johnny and watching his big Irish rotten-with-a-hangover head, wearing last nights clothes and stinking of drink getting stuck into a nice runny fried egg. With a bit of luck he’d run the toast around the plate to soak up the grease.
Cause that’s what Nicole Scherzinger lookalikes do!! They loves themselves a fry🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Countyminor

Jesus Christ, Josef Fritzl locked up only 1 member of his family and he got life imprisonment, this one has killed off her father, an uncle and two aunts and she gets to walk free

• Haha
Reactions: 74