The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What doesn’t make sense to me is that not only did Niamh finally bag a GAA county player, she was seriously punching with him. Football Paul / Kev is a good looking lad. He’s much better looking than her, and he obviously knows she’s not the full shilling (unless he’s the very same too) so she’s doing well landing him. It seems they’ve been together years, so why would she have been messaging Johnny B as recently as a few months ago, instead of being happy and enjoying her relationship? If she spends so much time down in Tipp, how does she even have time for all the deceit and multiple fake accounts.

What struck me was that Johnny B stressed how funny Cora was when they first started chatting, as he said he’s a funny lad himself... his himour would be quite laddish...anyone wonder was he maybe chatting to Kev and not Niamh? If it was Niamh doing all the chatting online and she really is as sound as Johnny B makes out, you’d wondering why she didn’t just spend a few grand on surgery and fillers to make herself Cora and Emma “hot”, post a few sexy insta pics and meet these footballers as her real self.
Jaysis, I don’t think it’s nice to be commenting on her appearance but I wouldn’t exactly say she’s punching with him. I think they look like a very much average couple who are on the same level as each other. Wouldn’t say either of them are punching!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jaysis, I don’t think it’s nice to be commenting on her appearance but I wouldn’t exactly say she’s punching with him. I think they look like a very much average couple who are on the same level as each other. Wouldn’t say either of them are punching!
I agree, I don’t think he’s punching at all. I think they both look well together as mad as it sounds. Don’t think it’s nice to comment on her appearance but she’s not ugly like by any means, she looks like a normal girl. They seem to be happy together in photos and videos but again, I don’t understand the rest.

Reactions: 15
Apparently they have kicked her out.

Edited to add - i heard it from a friend of a friend of a friend of one of the housemates type thing
so, on the Sunday morning the housemates including Nikki/Niamh are all in the kitchen.
JB lands in to see Cora (who doesn’t exist as it’s N texting him.
When Nikki/Niamh says to JB that Cora is at the shop what do the housemates think?
I’ve read on here the housemates think it’s N’s bestie - which is ok - but they never witnessed Cora going to the shop -
As Cora was never there…. So WTAF?
Did JB not make a comment that “this is a strange first date!”

Reactions: 5
Sorry but I think there were a lot more people in on this than are letting on.. maybe they were happy enough to go along with it on the off chance of meeting the odd minor ‘celeb’.
You can see them any weekend in Ryan’s they are really nothing special.

Reactions: 4
Don’t know how he’s claiming not to be in a relationship with her. Out on day trips and all
Look at the dates on the pictures niamh posted from the cliffs of moher!!! Obviously taking the same day, but posted months apart!!!
I'm beginning to think that the 2js only scratched the surface of niamhs antics!! Maybe niamh and kev had a few meetings where she gathered enough content to carry on posting stuff for months (without kevs knowledge) making it look like they were in a relationship! Could she have taking photos that he posted and posted them as her own or coras acc? Could she have had access to he's accounts????

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What doesn’t make sense to me is that not only did Niamh finally bag a GAA county player, she was seriously punching with him. Football Paul / Kev is a good looking lad. He’s much better looking than her, and he obviously knows she’s not the full shilling (unless he’s the very same too) so she’s doing well landing him. It seems they’ve been together years, so why would she have been messaging Johnny B as recently as a few months ago, instead of being happy and enjoying her relationship? If she spends so much time down in Tipp, how does she even have time for all the deceit and multiple fake accounts.

What struck me was that Johnny B stressed how funny Cora was when they first started chatting, as he said he’s a funny lad himself... his himour would be quite laddish...anyone wonder was he maybe chatting to Kev and not Niamh? If it was Niamh doing all the chatting online and she really is as sound as Johnny B makes out, you’d wondering why she didn’t just spend a few grand on surgery and fillers to make herself Cora and Emma “hot”, post a few sexy insta pics and meet these footballers as her real self.
What I don’t get is, if football Paul (Kev) and Nikki (Niamh) are a couple why is helping her catfish other men? Or does he not know about it? And why is she happy for him to post photoshopped pics of him and some girl she’s pretending to be?! 🤯

Reactions: 4
Ok, some people seem to be confused or don't understand why the intervention/interrogation information is relevant or how it doesn't make sense. I will make a condensed timeline for those who don't full get why the intervention was so important.

Nikki attends Magee, Derry
Fiancé attends Magee, Derry
Nikki engrains herself in the GAA in Magee,
Fiancé already known within the GAA circle in the north outside of Magee, also joins the Camoige team.
Nikki & Fiancé become friends
Turns out Nikki already knows someone who attends Magee and can back up what she says
Turns out the student was told about Nikki prior to Nikki ever going to Magee and not by anyone he knows personally
Not only was he told about her coming to uni, he was told to look after her while she was there.
Who told him to look after Nikki
Enter Britney &(or) Lauren
*dun* *dun* *dun*
Nikki becomes very close with student,
Student & Nikki are an item, very public.
Nikki gets close to friends and lets the mask slip
Friends suspect Nikki is cheating on student
Fiancé and co. snoop
They find more than they bargained for
--
They discover the fake accounts
Via the fake accounts they find a current victim of the catfish, tied up with the cheating
This victim being a well known NI sports person
They contact tis person and let them know what they found
Through this they find all the other messages and accounts that were being run
At this point everyone is shook
They go to Uni to report and seek advice
Uni confirm they already dealing with a matter similar to this
Fiancé and friends want truth
Nikki was lured into said apartment
A brutal interrogation ensued and they got answers
Nikki opened up her phone and showed her multiple accounts, primarily using Britney & Lauren including all the messages.
Fiancé interrogated some more
They got her to log into a laptop to show more right there and then.
--
She was exposed to the highest degree, threatened by Uni and solicitor letters. And she still continued nearly 10 years on. Not only did she continue but she carried those accounts with her. Took all the knowledge of what she learned with this scandal and tried to work it out in a different region. This was essentially the start of Nikki taking her catfishing outside of the North and where we end up today.

Yes I am obviously leaving LOADS of information because i can not be f*cked writing it all, I am just loving the drama. Also, fair point about the "get in touch" probably looks strange now that no one on this forum trusts each other anymore lol. I literally made this account so I could post this stuff as any mention of it on any other medium is swiftly taken down. I assumed there would be a DM function on this but I suppose not. Either way we're not running to them about the info we have of her uni days, if they want more we will give it because I want the next episode to be as juicy as can be and if they can fit the info in and align it up with the whole saga then no problem, would make a great Netflix doc.

OK does anyone know the surname of the "Lauren" alias she used????

Look at the dates on the pictures niamh posted from the cliffs of moher!!! Obviously taking the same day, but posted months apart!!!
I'm beginning to think that the 2js only scratched the surface of niamhs antics!! Maybe niamh and kev had a few meetings where she gathered enough content to carry on posting stuff for months (without kevs knowledge) making it look like they were in a relationship! Could she have taking photos that he posted and posted them as her own or coras acc? Could she have had access to he's accounts????
Although I do think she is batshit crazy and could very well have done this… it still doesn’t explain why he went out with a girl he had never met for 3 YEARS, posted a photoshopped pic of him and the girl, posted “Cora” on his stories, gave Niamh his half zip and let her go with his fam to games etc. If he is innocent and he just did the other stuff because he is naive then he really needs to show some receipts and go on 2 Johnnys to clear his name because atm he seems as guilty as her

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
How do people still think Football Paul is naieve and innocent? 😂 He's as in it as Niamh is! Didn't he accidentally post a pict to Coras social media instead of his own at one stage! The only question is how he became involved!

Reactions: 24
I’m not saying she’s unattractive, but being a GAA player counts for a lot with some women and they can often attract very good looking women. Sure in this debacle alone, we seen the lengths women will go to to bag a GAA player.

It seems Insta is the way these types meets women nowadays and having a certain look will get you far in terms in interracting with these men.

Reactions: 6
Here's the photos
Although I do think she is batshit crazy and could very well have done this… it still doesn’t explain why he went out with a girl he had never met for 3 YEARS, posted a photoshopped pic of him and the girl, posted “Cora” on his stories, gave Niamh his half zip and let her go with his fam to games etc. If he is innocent and he just did the other stuff because he is naive then he really needs to show some receipts and go on 2 Johnnys to clear his name because atm he seems almost as guilty as her
Speaking from experience it's easy to get lads clothes, go back to a house party and borrow there clothes, even without having a relationship with then, and wear it home the next morning, and bang its yours! GAA players get new gear regularly so it's not something that may have been missed! Also, kev was in a relationship with a local girl in 2020 and they were pretty serious ( I know this first hand) so he may have been communicating with Emma, but was not committed to her, so I wouldn't really call it a full on relationship.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.