The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait wait wait…

I’ve obviously been living under a rock, why do people hate Roz Purcell? I always liked her instagram content! That’s all I know of her though

Reactions: 4
The comments under their Deli Girl tiktok are absolutely horrendous 🥲🥲
Ok. But I’m crying at your suggested search thing.
I haven’t listened to the song yet, don’t think I’m ready for the cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How much fun was the extra pod with Aifric ?! So good
So much fun. I quite literally lolled my way through the pod. Johnny B also seems alot more comfortable and looser when Aifric is on. Its like they're vibing off each other. So much more of a pleasurable and easier listen imo 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
---
Love Aifric, breathe of fresh air and they have a great chemistry.. Reallt bounce off each other. Pity about Keep the Head, I enjoy that part, but no biggie.. defo more Aifric!!
She let's Johnny B away with a lot more than Maura did. Every time something possibly offensive was said she'd throw in a disclaimer. Whereas Aifric will laugh her savage laugh then say "Ah Lads " and continue to laugh. Shes a feckin tonic.
---
Wait wait wait…

I’ve obviously been living under a rock, why do people hate Roz Purcell? I always liked her instagram content! That’s all I know of her though
Have u heard her speak??? Second only to Katie Taylor with her monotonous boring bullshit comments time and time again. She'd make watching paint dry exciting 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate their music but delighted for them personally (if that makes sense!? 🤣)

I’m working with a girl atm who is from Tipp and says the O’Brien family are salt of the earth including JB. She knows his sister very well but would’ve crossed paths JB too.

Reactions: 23
I bought the last copy in Tesco the other day. It's really but great but I'm delighted for them 😊

Reactions: 2
Yet the Johnnies are associating with Brenda Dennehy and Julie Haynes. Julie can't shut up about going to pints in a field tomorrow. Yesterday Brenda filmed a man and woman having an argument on the tube in London, she followed them off the tube and continued filming. It is on her thread. This is what the Johnnies and Cwb management condone. Brenda was so annoyed a very well known man said she was going to AA one night she go very drunk at an event and went on to O.D and wake up in hospital. Yet she can film strangers for content and not give a sh1t. The Johnnies do so well why do they need Brenda and Julie tagging along for the ride

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wait wait wait…

The list is getting longer. She is s lethal back stabber, money grubber ,lair, content theif to name but a few things.
.******
Anyone know if those 2 drag Queens Julie and Brenda are guests at the lads gig on Saturday? It says a lot about the boys that they associate with the two of them.

Reactions: 3
The list is getting longer. She is s lethal back stabber, money grubber ,lair, content theif to name but a few things.
.******
Anyone know if those 2 drag Queens Julie and Brenda are guests at the lads gig on Saturday? It says a lot about the boys that they associate with the two of them.
Doubt they are guests. Julie is a well known thief and scammer. Common as muck. I know they are the same management and use their studio in Cahir but can’t imagine them associating with their faces if that manses sense

Reactions: 6
Not exactly an achievement when you’ve a campaign t begging people to buy and get you there. Actually shocked at how their career really is built on spoofing.
👏👏👏👏👏
This is it. Like all influencers/podcast muppets, their career is built on spoofing, lying and copying bits from other creators.

Reactions: 3
I don't like their music particularly but I spent €10 on the album in Tesco. I got a lot of free entertainment through the pod over the last 5 years. I'm happy to do that small thing for them. I really like the lads. They are good people.

Reactions: 10
I agree i dont like there music but glad to see some honegrown success and look how much it means to them than international artists where it is just another number 1 in a country.

I'd love to see them write more songs kid friendly. My 5 year old nephew sang when i play county for his grandfather and to see the joy in my father's face listening to a 5 year old wanting to walk behind the Artane band and climb the steps of the Hogan stand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11