The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The community page is a bit mental this week. So many people need to get a hobby. Like I’m genuinely a huge fan of the podcast but some of these people need help
A lot of their fans are a few sandwiches short of a picnic. I'm a pretty big fan of the pod, (listen to the Monday and Thursday pod almost religiously and follow them on insta) but some of the people on the community are actually obsessed - huge A List celebs don't even have the level of crazy I see on that fb page...

Reactions: 18
Aifric and the lads really are so well suited. You could hear how she was genuinely sad they were leaving. I think Maura likes to laugh at the lads and Aifric likes to laugh with them.

Also I thought it was strange how there was no voice note from her or well wish on their last day. There was loads of people they mentioned

Reactions: 14
I wonder was the slagging she gave the lads on the pod 3 weeks ago the last straw with the lads. Considering Johnny b told her not to tell anyone she says and then she went and told Johnny smacks and Neil. I’d say she’s a dangerous old miserable woman

Reactions: 13
I wonder was the slagging she gave the lads on the pod 3 weeks ago the last straw with the lads. Considering Johnny b told her not to tell anyone she says and then she went and told Johnny smacks and Neil. I’d say she’s a dangerous old miserable woman
The silence from their reaction was deafening

Reactions: 6
Also I thought it was strange how there was no voice note from her or well wish on their last day. There was loads of people they mentioned
I imagine they were keeping the radio and pod separate. Neil and Sarahjane run the pod and they had a separate team in RTE.

Now that I think of it - is there enough work for two full time people on the pod? What do they do?

Reactions: 4
A lot of their fans are a few sandwiches short of a picnic. I'm a pretty big fan of the pod, (listen to the Monday and Thursday pod almost religiously and follow them on insta) but some of the people on the community are actually obsessed - huge A List celebs don't even have the level of crazy I see on that fb page...
Like I said I’m not a fan of the podcast really but they don’t bother me but jees I was shocked at the level of super fandom. That girl who came up on my FYP, like that looks like a legitimate almost worrisome obsession. Like she seems to follow them around the country? I found it a bit shocking really

Reactions: 9
I imagine they were keeping the radio and pod separate. Neil and Sarahjane run the pod and they had a separate team in RTE.

Now that I think of it - is there enough work for two full time people on the pod? What do they do?
I think Katie Jane produces the Left on read podcast which is recorded there too. Neil does a bit of everything for them. You’re probably right with keeping things separate I never thought of that tbh. Did she share anything on her socials about them finishing ?

Reactions: 3
I think Katie Jane produces the Left on read podcast which is recorded there too. Neil does a bit of everything for them. You’re probably right with keeping things separate I never thought of that tbh. Did she share anything on her socials about them finishing ?
Heard JuLIE saying Esther & Neil did her podcast, who is Esther is she part of the johnnies team. Also B+J haven't been 'on air in cahir' for about 5 weeks whatever is going on but they are going sober to pints in a field Saturday. JuLIE has to drive home that evening.

Reactions: 2
I hadn’t listened to the podcast in months. I just couldn’t because of the cackle but as soon I read here Aifric was on it I had to listen ali actually love them three together. They really should build on it I hope they continue the pods together. On another note does anyone else think Johnny B and Aifric would be great together?!

Reactions: 7
Heard JuLIE saying Esther & Neil did her podcast, who is Esther is she part of the johnnies team. Also B+J haven't been 'on air in cahir' for about 5 weeks whatever is going on but they are going sober to pints in a field Saturday.
Sorry I hadn’t heard it in ages and last time I listened they said Katie Jane. Apologies
---
I hadn’t listened to the podcast in months. I just couldn’t because of the cackle but as soon I read here Aifric was on it I had to listen ali actually love them three together. They really should build on it I hope they continue the pods together. On another note does anyone else think Johnny B and Aifric would be great together?!
Yes they would be so good together

Sorry I hadn’t heard it in ages and last time I listened they said Katie Jane. Apologies
---

It could well be Katie Jane, I just seen she had mentioned the name Esther but forgot about it till I seen your post. Thought some of the regulars here might know who Esther is. It could be someone from goloud even.

Reactions: 2
The comments on the 2fm socials about the new drive it show are awful 🤣 surprising too a lot of post on the 2J community giving out about the new show and no reply from the lads to take it handy which they often would say when people make bad comments about other people

Reactions: 5
---

Is Afric single ?
Ya I think they'd be good together and JB needs to get rid of his "type" physically aka the dolly bird.

Reactions: 6
Aifric and Johnny B would be <chef's kiss>

Actually think Lyra would be great with Johnny B too because she likes to keep her personal life ultra secret, which would suit him. I think he would be punching with her though, she is absolutely stunning

Reactions: 8
I’d love if Lyra and Johnny B got together. But maybe they’re both happy single. Two seemingly lovely people, could imagine them having great craic. The chemistry between them was so strong! You could see by Smacks’ reaction that JB was 😍

Reactions: 5
Aifric was a tonic during the mystery topic. Maura reads the dilemma directly from Reddit where as Aifric said it like she had been there and immediately followed up with her own personal experience. The chemistry between her and the lads is great too. Like 3 friends having a laugh. Loved it.
I make it that they said 3 times during the episode that they will be working together now. At the start of the episode and twice at the end. I’d be fairly sure she’s going to be working on the Extra Pod. They’ve def work d out that Chemisty is there for it. Feel bad for Maura though, but then again most people have probably forgot that Lauren Guilfoyle was involved in a lot of pods at the start, so I’m sure she’ll bounce back - but she has been missing a lot lately and with the new house she probably has to do with that and can’t be down in Tipperary that much - plus the fact she broke up with the fella might make her take a step back? Add in all the heat she gets here plus the Roast - she’s been walking a tightrope!

Oh I think Carl and Donnacha are so so childish and immature poor Aifric
2 total numpties... I pity her!
---
Ya think is the new evening slot a bit of a middle finger to the lads with Lottie and David being polar opposites. Think the listernship will crash
Back to D4 shite out of her...!
---
I make it that they said 3 times during the episode that they will be working together now. At the start of the episode and twice at the end. I’d be fairly sure she’s going to be working on the Extra Pod. They’ve def work d out that Chemisty is there for it. Feel bad for Maura though, but then again most people have probably forgot that Lauren Guilfoyle was involved in a lot of pods at the start, so I’m sure she’ll bounce back - but she has been missing a lot lately and with the new house she probably has to do with that and can’t be down in Tipperary that much - plus the fact she broke up with the fella might make her take a step back? Add in all the heat she gets here plus the Roast - she’s been walking a tightrope!
Nah, good riddance to her. She's being getting more and more irritating as time has gone on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Super fan bought 8 albums 🤢
she mentioned before her dad introduced her to the 2J’s and he died suddenly in a work accident. I think she clings to the lads due to association.

She does go overboard and should probably cope w her loss in a healthier way but I do pity her a bit honestly :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
she mentioned before her dad introduced her to the 2J’s and he died suddenly in a work accident. I think she clings to the lads due to association.

She does go overboard and should probably cope w her loss in a healthier way but I do pity her a bit honestly :(
Awh ok I wasn’t aware. That’s sad. I also reckon she sent the hand written letter to them by the sounds of it

• Heart
I feel for that super fan. She seems very vulnerable but honestly I think a family member needs to have a talk with her. I had a look at her insta and although so much of it is harmless I would worry about someone who is showing some signs of stalking behaviour.
I came across her on insta too and it's honestly worrying. If I was one of their wives/girlfriends I'd be having a word.