Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rozanna Purcell.Irish Influencer, health guru, cookery book author and model.

Let's discuss!

Reactions: 3
She’s from Tipperary think she used to be a model? Now promotes healthy eating has books out aswell

Heard shes an absolute witch in real life.. have a friend who worked with her and she was a diva.. demanding this and that. Disappointed when I heard cause she seemed nice.

Reactions: 2
I like Roz but the constant 'here's an amazing edited picture of me and here's the unfiltered version so you can all see I'm real' is getting boring now. At the end of the day she's an incredibly attractive woman and even her unfiltered pictures look great!!
I've tried a good few of her NBF recipes and must say they're great, I like her approach with food and how she eats a good mix of stuff!
The constant WILLLLAAAAYYYY/ WILKO stuff grates on me a bit - just pick one name!!!!

Reactions: 16
I like Roz but the constant 'here's an amazing edited picture of me and here's the unfiltered version so you can all see I'm real' is getting boring now. At the end of the day she's an incredibly attractive woman and even her unfiltered pictures look great!!
I've tried a good few of her NBF recipes and must say they're great, I like her approach with food and how she eats a good mix of stuff!
The constant WILLLLAAAAYYYY/ WILKO stuff grates on me a bit - just pick one name!!!!

Couldn't agree more with this! ^^
Those pictures are ridiculous. She looks perfect in both pictures. I don't see anything wrong with her unedited ones. I know she's trying to be relative to everyone , but purposely trying to do a bad picture and sticking out your stomach and doing a silly face isn't the right way to go about it. And when she goes on about her stretch marks and cellulite.. it's literally just bad pigmentation if anything and the amount of fake tan she uses just makes it looks worse than what it actually is!

Reactions: 4
Very irritating individual.
Remember when she and Bressie were an item?
He must’ve hike-lifed outta there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Have to say I like that Roz is promoting holidaying in Ireland instead of going abroad. I'm very jealous of her trip to Dingle!

Reactions: 5
Can I just say I live near her and often see her in the local shops or getting coffee and she is LOVELY. I’m not mad into her vegan lifestyle but I like the attitude she promotes. I know a few people who are in her hike life group and they have all said it’s great craic.

Reactions: 22
Yeah I think she has changed a lot for the better since her modelling/Bressie days!

Reactions: 11
is anyone sick of her " content content ". She tries to be relatable so much and I dont see how sticking your tongue out , pushing your non existent belly out to make yourself look like you have fat rolls is relatable . I use to love her content but she has become such a sickener . Sorry , I can't relate to her ' I'm just like you ' content .

Reactions: 8
Have to say I like that Roz is promoting holidaying in Ireland instead of going abroad. I'm very jealous of her trip to Dingle!
Failte Ireland paying for it.. 😉

is anyone sick of her " content content ". She tries to be relatable so much and I dont see how sticking your tongue out , pushing your non existent belly out to make yourself look like you have fat rolls is relatable . I use to love her content but she has become such a sickener . Sorry , I can't relate to her ' I'm just like you ' content .
Seems as false as duck!!

Reactions: 2
Personally I love Roz and I’ve met her before and she’s genuinely lovely. She sticks to what she is passionate about and seems to really believe in the paid ad’s she does like the food brand collabs etc.

Reactions: 6
Aw, I really like her! Probably the only Irish "influencer" I can actually abide. I understand how the "unflattering" pictures could wind people up but I still think she's a breath of fresh air compared to the rest of them.

Reactions: 6