The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pints in a field 2 was BRILLIANT lads twice as good as the first one. They really go all out and I’m delighted it pays off for them :) onwards and upwards for them 👏

Reactions: 12
Pints in a field 2 was BRILLIANT lads twice as good as the first one. They really go all out and I’m delighted it pays off for them :) onwards and upwards for them 👏
Is Maura as annoying in real life as she is on the podcast

Reactions: 3
Producer of The Tinder Swindler had a Zoom meeting with the lads about producing a doc on the GAA Catfish story. Lads declined because “Nikki” didn’t want to be involved. Shows the kindness of their characters, very gracious of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Id say a lot of it exaggerated too
---
I just love the two lads.
Tattle was on wheels at the time, there’s a huge bank of evidence to prove it was definitely true. When JB says a lot didn’t come out, there’s a lot that was uncovered here that they kept off air - Footballer Paul’s total involvement, for example 👀 Absolutely wild story, selfishly wish it had gone to production because it would have made for great telly.

Reactions: 17
I
Tattle was on wheels at the time, there’s a huge bank of evidence to prove it was definitely true. When JB says a lot didn’t come out, there’s a lot that was uncovered here that they kept off air - Footballer Paul’s total involvement, for example 👀 Absolutely wild story, selfishly wish it had gone to production because it would have made for great telly.
I really should go back over and read the threads 😃

Reactions: 6
Producer of The Tinder Swindler had a Zoom meeting with the lads about producing a doc on the GAA Catfish story. Lads declined because “Nikki” didn’t want to be involved. Shows the kindness of their characters, very gracious of them.

More spoofing. As if anyone outside of provincial culchieland would give a flyin duck.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a time to be alive!

Reactions: 3
Turns out that quite a few of us bone headed neanderthals outside of Dublin found the whole thing pretty interesting.
I was gripped!! I do suspect that JB was on to her a lot sooner than he lets on though. He's not that stupid. I believe he was taken in at the start.

Reactions: 6
More spoofing. As if anyone outside of provincial culchieland would give a flyin duck.😂😂
Exactly. That is a load of shite, and the podcast could have been big in the UK but I don’t believe it was number 1. I live here and I don’t think any of my English friends have heard of it, never saw it mentioned anywhere either. Perhaps it was number 1 in the north.

Australia maybe but sure thats because half of Australia is Irish. (9.5% actually but I’m using two johnnies maths here) 😂

Reactions: 7
Exactly. That is a load of shite, and the podcast could have been big in the UK but I don’t believe it was number 1. I live here and I don’t think any of my English friends have heard of it, never saw it mentioned anywhere either. Perhaps it was number 1 in the north.

Australia maybe but sure thats because half of Australia is Irish. (9.5% actually but I’m using two johnnies maths here) 😂
I’m in the north and it’s big up here but there’s a lot of comedy podcasts up here that local comedians do. So they have to fight through that. I think their great craic

Reactions: 2

It was advertised in Trafalgar Square so maybe it did catch a lot of people’s attention. It was a mad story and it really opened my eyes to cat fishing I didn’t really think it was as big !

Reactions: 4
It was advertised in Trafalgar Square so maybe it did catch a lot of people’s attention. It was a mad story and it really opened my eyes to cat fishing I didn’t really think it was as big !
I'm a bit slow 😂😂 super fan and catfish aren't the same person are they

• Haha
Reactions: 4