The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap…
Everyone still loves smacks more than JB
JB back on the dating scene eyeing up GK Barry
Maura has broke up with the man and now loves getting dick pics to validate her 😂
Continue ladies and gents..

thanks @surlook for the thread title

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did anyone listen to this weeks Patreon? They were talking about toilets/ going to the toilet and Maura said she was bursting and hopped her car door off the man’s car parked beside her ( he was in it) said she ran into the loo and said something along the lines of if you’re listening and I did damage apologies. Even if she didn’t do damage she should have checked and said sorry regardless

If someone did that to her she’d make a mystery topic out of it. I’m sick of her double standards. So annoying.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Maura is an absolute ape, she is almost 40 and goes on about dick pics. Her mystery topics are always periods, am I the hole from Reddit, or a dig at her ex. She goes on like a teenager it’s embarrassing at this stage. How she is still on the podcast is beyond me because she doesn’t contribute anything but embarrassment for herself

Reactions: 10
Why is Maura still on the podcasts? Afric would be unreal at it with the lads

Reactions: 8
Maura is an absolute ape, she is almost 40 and goes on about dick pics. Her mystery topics are always periods, am I the hole from Reddit, or a dig at her ex. She goes on like a teenager it’s embarrassing at this stage. How she is still on the podcast is beyond me because she doesn’t contribute anything but embarrassment for herself
I often think this. Is she not mortified at friends or family hearing the absolute rot that she discusses.

Reactions: 6
As someone mentioned in the last thread they are on the Dermot Whelan The Mind Full podcast. Well worth a listen, they come across really well and put forward a slightly more serious side of themselves. I think their professionalism really came through and there was a real sense of how proud they are to be Irish and to represent Irish people countrywide and to promote and preserve what's good about Ireland\Irish people. I feel like this is so important now given the changing landscape of Ireland with the current immigration levels etc. I feel sometimes in mainstream media we are not allowed to amplify Irish humour or nuances for fear of not being inclusive but I feel the lads through the various platforms of their work are not afraid to do this and I really respect that

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone listen to the lads on GK Barry’s Saving Grace podcast??? Defo loads of moments of flirting between JB and grace

just listen to this, smacks laugh completely gives it away😆 “that just ruined whatever happened there” 🧐

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Noticed that alright!! She posted a picture from a hotel bedroom the morning after their London show and she was wearing the same clothes that she was wearing backstage the night before.
The age difference is a bit much though at his age isn't it?? Or maybe I'm a prude!

Reactions: 3
Noticed that alright!! She posted a picture from a hotel bedroom the morning after their London show and she was wearing the same clothes that she was wearing backstage the night before.
The age difference is a bit much though at his age isn't it?? Or maybe I'm a prude!
No you're not a prude. He is in his dirty old man era. Just like how Leo di caprio is the dirty old man in every room chasing after 23 year old, Johnny b is also in that phase. Its creepy.

Reactions: 9
As someone mentioned in the last thread they are on the Dermot Whelan The Mind Full podcast. Well worth a listen, they come across really well and put forward a slightly more serious side of themselves. I think their professionalism really came through and there was a real sense of how proud they are to be Irish and to represent Irish people countrywide and to promote and preserve what's good about Ireland\Irish people. I feel like this is so important now given the changing landscape of Ireland with the current immigration levels etc. I feel sometimes in mainstream media we are not allowed to amplify Irish humour or nuances for fear of not being inclusive but I feel the lads through the various platforms of their work are not afraid to do this and I really respect that
Well said- just because we are living in a multicultural society, doesn't mean we should feel the need to dilute our own sense of place and culture.

I'd hate for someone who was coming to live here to feel like they had to dilute or hide their own cultural identity just so they could fit into some bland notion of what Irishness should be. We should be able to celebrate our differences.

For instance, I work in a company and there has been a new intake of graduates. One of the young guys, his parents are Polish and came here in the Celtic tiger. His first name I can barely pronounce. However he speaks perfect English with the most pure Irish rural accent, which makes sense as he was brought up here. He is also fluent in Polish which he speaks at home with his parents. I think that's a cool thing.

Reactions: 12
Nothing at all to do with the Johnnie's yet but it reminded of the craziness of the GAA Catfish days.....have any of you seen the WhatsApps and heard the voice note of that looks from Clare trying to kick someone off the team over a *love interest*. I say that loosely

Reactions: 4
Nothing at all to do with the Johnnie's yet but it reminded of the craziness of the GAA Catfish days.....have any of you seen the WhatsApps and heard the voice note of that looks from Clare trying to kick someone off the team over a *love interest*. I say that loosely
No I haven't. . . No teasing something like that without giving the details !

Reactions: 5
I heard the gist of the story but not who it is. Are we talking club or intercounty?

Reactions: 2
IMG_5754.jpeg

yet Johnny b is still afraid to spend a penny!! Not a fan of GK Kelly or whatever her name is.

Reactions: 10
I heard the gist of the story but not who it is. Are we talking club or intercounty?
It's club and was Junior A football. I reckon it was early enough 2023 but is doing the rounds now.
Yer man is off living in Vietnam by the looks of it.

I don't know how to post voice notes but it's so cringe.

Reactions: 1