The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just my opinion and not my place to police I know but I don’t think SF should be discussed for obvious reasons. Plus they aren’t a public figure.

Reactions: 11
I have a relative who's a superfan of another minor celebrity, goes to gigs in other countries as well as Ireland and plans her holidays around it. I'm sure there are similar Facebook groups of fans where she posts how much she follows him and it raises eyebrows, certain family members think it's weird but the way I see it is she's spending her own time and money as she pleases and not hurting anyone so leave her off.

Reactions: 5
Just my opinion and not my place to police I know but I don’t think SF should be discussed for obvious reasons. Plus they aren’t a public figure.
Do you meàn SD. Totally agree I said it last week. It's very unfair no one knows the circumstances just leave her be. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In terms of Maura, if I were her I'd stay well clear of this thread. It's grand for all of us to laugh and joke because we aren't in the public eye to any degree. But if I was anyone with any kind of a profile I'd avoid a tattle thread that concerns me. Like Mother Theresa could come on here and find people bitching about her
---
Do you meàn <superfan>. Totally agree I said it last week. It's very unfair no one knows the circumstances just leave her be. 😔
Do you know something, you're right. And I'm guilty of it too.
Its ok to comment in general about the community but this place is for discussing public figures and influencers etc. I think we shouldnt be commenting on individuals in the group. I for one will stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have a relative who's a superfan of another minor celebrity, goes to gigs in other countries as well as Ireland and plans her holidays around it. I'm sure there are similar Facebook groups of fans where she posts how much she follows him and it raises eyebrows, certain family members think it's weird but the way I see it is she's spending her own time and money as she pleases and not hurting anyone so leave her off.
Absolutely.

Yes, it's perhaps a little extreme, but honestly what harm is she doing?
It wouldn't be for me personally but if it gives her even a tiny ounce of comfort then I think leave her at it to be honest.

Reactions: 4
As a lot of you predicted here - Aifric was on the Xtra Pod this morning again and zero mention of her "covering" for Maura and no mention of Neil "stepping in" for Maura on the Keep the Heads quiz. They also said that the Keep the Head quiz is being scrapped and that Aifric will be on the Xtra Pod a bit more.

I'd say Maura will still be on the main pod, but not as much and Aifric is taking over the Xtra pod.

Reactions: 4
I don't listen to radio so I'd no idea who Aifric was until I listened to the pod today. All I can say is what a breath of fresh air! I'm only 30 minutes in, but there is genuine laughter on both sides, cracking jokes and real camaraderie. Love this for us them!

Reactions: 16
I don't listen to radio so I'd no idea who Aifric was until I listened to the pod today. All I can say is what a breath of fresh air! I'm only 30 minutes in, but there is genuine laughter on both sides, cracking jokes and real camaraderie. Love this for us them!
Absolutely - the guys also seem a bit more relaxed. It was such an easy listen.

Reactions: 9
Love Aifric, breathe of fresh air and they have a great chemistry.. Reallt bounce off each other. Pity about Keep the Head, I enjoy that part, but no biggie.. defo more Aifric!!

Reactions: 6