The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a short behind the scenes podcast from Pints in a Field . Have to say Maura looked great, her hair and makeup were lovely- this was before she put on the ridiculous black dress that pushed up her boobs so much.

Extra pod had Aifric on it again today, it was so so good

Reactions: 3
There was a short behind the scenes podcast from Pints in a Field . Have to say Maura looked great, her hair and makeup were lovely- this was before she put on the ridiculous black dress that pushed up her boobs so much.

Extra pod had Aifric on it again today, it was so so good
Come on Aifric ☺

Reactions: 4
I am ènjoying Aifric on the breakfast show. She has pretty good general knowledge but Carl is amazed by her genius! Shows what a half wit Doreen was

Reactions: 17
I am ènjoying Aifric on the breakfast show. She has pretty good general knowledge but Carl is amazed by her genius! Shows what a half wit Doreen was
I’ll listen to the breakfast show. And yes it’s amazing her general knowledge and mostly just from movies. But am I duck listening to Lottie Ryan

Reactions: 12
I have actually turned into such an Aifric fan!
She is humble, witty and just a good laugh

A great addition to the podcast.

Reactions: 18
I have actually turned into such an Aifric fan!
She is humble, witty and just a good laugh

A great addition to the podcast.
She's great isn't she. She is really witty, good craic and she has a quite self deprecating sense of humour

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree Afric is a rising star, it's hard not to like her (someone is going to ruin my illusion and point me to her tattle page now) . Hope to hear more of her on the podcasts.

Reactions: 6
I agree Afric is a rising star, it's hard not to like her (someone is going to ruin my illusion and point me to her tattle page now) . Hope to hear more of her on the podcasts.
Aifric is refreshingly low key. She has an insta page but posts on it very rarely. She properly came up through the ranks in radio, presenting shows on RTE Pulse that were probably listened to by one man and his dog.

I totally want to start shipping Johnny B and Aifric, but I dont think it would ever happen, he has a type and she isnt it

Reactions: 11
I like JB but she's out of his league
I think they have great rapport.
You can tell how much that she genuinely likes the lads. I never really got that from Maura. She was always full of sarky comments, and almost jealousy?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aifric is refreshingly low key. She has an insta page but posts on it very rarely. She properly came up through the ranks in radio, presenting shows on RTE Pulse that were probably listened to by one man and his dog.

I totally want to start shipping Johnny B and Aifric, but I dont think it would ever happen, he has a type and she isnt it
Absolutely love Aifric. I’ve started to play the repeat of the morning show in the afternoon . I would turn it off if she wasn’t on though ha

Reactions: 3
Lottie and what's his face sound soooo awkward, sounds like such a mismatch of presenters. I can't put my finger on it but I feel awkward if it's on 🙈

Reactions: 12
Lottie and what's his face sound soooo awkward, sounds like such a mismatch of presenters. I can't put my finger on it but I feel awkward if it's on 🙈
They’re an awful match! I managed 10 mins on the way home from work and couldn’t manage them any longer. They won’t last surely?

Reactions: 6
They’re an awful match! I managed 10 mins on the way home from work and couldn’t manage them any longer. They won’t last surely?
I agree. It’s a pity really I don’t wish bad on them or anyone but it was a bad move putting them straight into that big gig. They should have tried them at the weekend or something to see if they would click. You get the feeling that Lottie is feeling the pressure already they probably thought though that she’s been in 2fm for years and it’s now or never if she’s gonna make it. As much as the morning show needs Aifric they have lost a large audience in the afternoon that she could have continued to connect with.

Reactions: 11
I agree. It’s a pity really I don’t wish bad on them or anyone but it was a bad move putting them straight into that big gig. They should have tried them at the weekend or something to see if they would click. You get the feeling that Lottie is feeling the pressure already they probably thought though that she’s been in 2fm for years and it’s now or never if she’s gonna make it. As much as the morning show needs Aifric they have lost a large audience in the afternoon that she could have continued to connect with.
I don’t understand where David came out of ? Surely there was better ?

Reactions: 2
I wonder has the listenership figures dropped by much? Is there anywhere the figures are published?

Reactions: 2