The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t listened to the podcast in ages, and put it on the other day on the Joanne McNally one and turned it off before she even got on! duck I forgot how annoying and loud Maura is on it. Surely when they are editing the podcast could they not like turn her down a bit or something 🫣🙄
I imagine as producer she is the one who edits it so she probably turns herself up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maura posting a video of her fella playing football on the group “thought ye might appreciate this video of him scoring an absolute belter”🙄 honestly Maura, no one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maura posting a video of her fella playing football on the group “thought ye might appreciate this video of him scoring an absolute belter”🙄 honestly Maura, no one cares
No way 🤮🤮 I’m only on this thread because I dislike her so so much. She brings the whole thing down for me

Reactions: 7
No way 🤮🤮 I’m only on this thread because I dislike her so so much. She brings the whole thing down for me
Ended up listening to an older podcast recently. One where they were discussing psychics. She went to one and apparently the psychic mentioned that girls were jealous of her. 🙈😂 Oh Maura. No.... really... no.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was the leaving cert applied paper not the main paper. Not that it matters still can't believe it's on it 🤣 the horseburger saga was in my French papers!

Reactions: 6
What do ye think of the new song?I think its gack!Yer wan in the video looks like Anna Geary..
Bad job when one of our best sporting exports is still Roy Keane when he retired 500 years ago

I suppose they released it to get all the teeny boppers ready for their Cork show

Reactions: 3
What do ye think of the new song?I think its gack!Yer wan in the video looks like Anna Geary..
Bad job when one of our best sporting exports is still Roy Keane when he retired 500 years ago

I suppose they released it to get all the teeny boppers ready for their Cork show
I think it’s shite but I think all their music is horrific. She does actually look like Anna Geary! Yeah it was defo a release for the pints in a field show. I think that show is gonna go to tit though, loads of people selling tickets or unable to go due to no accommodation or transport

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All their music is shite. It all sounds the same. I can't describe it but there's no melody or something.

Can someone more articulate explain what I mean?

Reactions: 2
All their music is shite. It all sounds the same. I can't describe it but there's no melody or something.

Can someone more articulate explain what I mean?
I think it’s because it’s mostly spoken rather than sung. Like it’s all monotone. Tbh I don’t know if I’m doing a much better job🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.