The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god it's pure cringe. Especially the ones that like tag the lads or go to the bar... like... I swear to god if I was ever seeing a fella that had a top fan badge I'd have to run
I’m in a house self build page and Maura is also in it, any time she posts it’s full of eejits making jokes about the pod. These are full grown men building their houses making unfunny jokes to a woman who they don’t know on a Facebook group. I feel so sorry for their wives.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m in a house self build page and Maura is also in it, any time she posts it’s full of eejits making jokes about the pod. These are full grown men building their houses making unfunny jokes to a woman who they don’t know on a Facebook group. I feel so sorry for their wives.
this is what I mean, like I feel they now promote grown men acting like teenage fools. I don’t get it🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe I’m just getting old now but I think it’s pathetic that they do this tit to get their attention😂

Reactions: 3
this is what I mean, like I feel they now promote grown men acting like teenage fools. I don’t get it🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe I’m just getting old now but I think it’s pathetic that they do this tit to get their attention😂
That’s exactly it. They don’t resonate with most people over the age of 35 - I don’t hate the 2 of them and J Smacks seems way less full of himself than the short fella with the funny teeth 😂 but the lad’ish/country/chicken roll and pints crack is a little old and childish now. 🙄

Reactions: 8
That’s exactly it. They don’t resonate with most people over the age of 35 - I don’t hate the 2 of them and J Smacks seems way less full of himself than the short fella with the funny teeth 😂 but the lad’ish/country/chicken roll and pints crack is a little old and childish now. 🙄
It comes across like they are emotionally immature and haven't moved past the teenage years. It really has gone downhill very fast. I hope when their contract is up for renewal rte don't renew it

I wonder do they have a shelf life? Maybe RTE sees them as the Irish Ant & Dec.
I enjoy their radio show to be honest, it's as good as any other that's on at that time of the day but their podcast is gone a bit stale, I listen to it at some stage in the week when I get around to it but it's a long time since I'd have it played first thing on a Monday morning

I wonder do they have a shelf life? Maybe RTE sees them as the Irish Ant & Dec
Ooh that's a disturbing thought. That means we would have to put up with them for decades to come😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder do they have a shelf life? Maybe RTE sees them as the Irish Ant & Dec.
I enjoy their radio show to be honest, it's as good as any other that's on at that time of the day but their podcast is gone a bit stale, I listen to it at some stage in the week when I get around to it but it's a long time since I'd have it played first thing on a Monday morning
I used to be up listening to it every Mondaywhen getting ready for work but it just seems like the same old tit constantly and allowing men to be absolute idiots. This whole “lad” culture

Reactions: 7
Awh lad 🙄🥱🥴🥴🥴 so stale as someone said above. Radio is alright, but the pod is gone very very repetitive. Partner listens to the new one every Monday. And is still catching up on old ones. Everyday in the car with my partner and the these two dopes. Can't deal with it anymore! Not to mention Maura and her stupid topics and laugh! 🙈🥴 Even Noel's news isn't funny anymore.

Reactions: 6
JB did a good job interviewing the detective from the Met. He is well able to get into serious topics and is a remarkably good interviewer. I get the feeling Smacks is a bit more at sea with the serious stuff. I thought the body building topic was well handled too, very balanced.

Unfortunately no getting rid of Maura she's dug in like a bleeping tick at this stage!

We definitely need more Neil! Maybe he doesn't like the limelight and prefers to work away in the background.

I see the radio show gained 11,000 listeners in the most recent JNLR: that is good going

• Heart
JB did a good job interviewing the detective from the Met. He is well able to get into serious topics and is a remarkably good interviewer. I get the feeling Smacks is a bit more at sea with the serious stuff. I thought the body building topic was well handled too, very balanced.

Unfortunately no getting rid of Maura she's dug in like a bleeping tick at this stage!

We definitely need more Neil! Maybe he doesn't like the limelight and prefers to work away in the background.

I see the radio show gained 11,000 listeners in the most recent JNLR: that is good going
To be fair JB is much better at interviewing. This was clear with the Met Officer and that findom girl Lauren.

Smacks is like an awkward schoolboy.

Reactions: 5
Well! Thought I’d pop in and say hello 👋 it’s been a full year since we were introduced to the GAA catfish saga. Damn, that was WILD!
(Not to derail; and no this is not niamh)
Well un-cleted good to see you around. Take a look in the mirror and tell Niamh we were asking for her ;)

Your name reminds me of a funny listener message that I heard on a different podcast. They were reading out a message from someone called Benjamin Cocker , username benjamincocker. The host said "this message comes in from Ben Jamincocker"!

• Haha
Wow - a full year since the Catfish podcast!!

I remember the first time I listened (admittedly I listened to it maybe 3-4 times!) I was like WTFFFF

To be fair JB is much better at interviewing. This was clear with the Met Officer and that findom girl Lauren.

Smacks is like an awkward schoolboy.
I love Smacks bit he's not good with the interviews. He's like an excited kid waiting to tell a joke or to laugh when someone says something rude. JB is getting better and better.

Reactions: 2
I love Smacks bit he's not good with the interviews. He's like an excited kid waiting to tell a joke or to laugh when someone says something rude. JB is getting better and better.
Yeah I like him too - he is completely genuine, but not able for the more serious topics.

Reactions: 2
Big fan of Smacks he seems like the most genuine guy. I also love his "curb your enthusiasm" style anecdotes about the various awkward situations he gets hinself in every week

Big fan of Smacks he seems like the most genuine guy. I also love his "curb your enthusiasm" style anecdotes about the various awkward situations he gets hinself in every week
Same!!
I love the way he tells the stories of what he's been up to that week.

Going to the chinese - 'Johnny, you still work in Super Valu?' 😂😂😂

Or when there was no toilet paper in the pub toilet and he used his sock and out it in the cistern and went back weeks later and the sock was still there.

Reactions: 4
Same!!
I love the way he tells the stories of what he's been up to that week.

Going to the chinese - 'Johnny, you still work in Super Valu?' 😂😂😂

Or when there was no toilet paper in the pub toilet and he used his sock and out it in the cistern and went back weeks later and the sock was still there.
The story about the chinese is gas alright. And I must say the fella that runs that chinese is a gent, I got a takeaway from them a while ago and he was a very nice guy.

Ugh I had forgotten the sock story 😝

I like all the stuff about what goes on between him and Annie. It's all very tame so I hope she doesn't mind. It sounds like they make a great couple though

I like all the stuff about what goes on between him and Annie. It's all very tame so I hope she doesn't mind. It sounds like they make a great couple though
They seem like such a lovely couple.
The story of them pretending that there is a fire in the house and trying to lift/drag each other outside 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.