The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to the interview with the detective. It was very interesting. JB is a good interviewer.
I listened to the rest since - Maura's topics - going commando and balls. How old is this woman? And the introduction about periods - real men battle with blood on their swords - so unnecessary. A conversation about sex on your period in a mature and respectful way - grand. Some lads are clueless and education is always a good thing. I think I'll stop after Noel's news from now on. Can't be listening to her.

Reactions: 7
I listened to the rest since - Maura's topics - going commando and balls. How old is this woman? And the introduction about periods - real men battle with blood on their swords - so unnecessary. A conversation about sex on your period in a mature and respectful way - grand. Some lads are clueless and education is always a good thing. I think I'll stop after Noel's news from now on. Can't be listening to her.
She’s actually so hard on the ears

Reactions: 4
Mauras topic this week was worse "are they good crack or are they only good crack because of what they do ?" TF she on about. I've listened to every episode since the catfish and she grates on me more week on week.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mauras topic this week was worse "are they good crack or are they only good crack because of what they do ?" TF she on about. I've listened to every episode since the catfish and she grates on me more week on week.
I honestly think she’s getting worse by the minute

Reactions: 2
This thread is mainly how much we all hate Maura. Maybe we should just create a thread for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This thread is mainly how much we all hate Maura. Maybe we should just create a thread for her?
She’d only be delighted if she got her own thread, she’s only relevant if you’d even say that when with the 2 Johnnies

Reactions: 5
I cannot cope when the two boys ask her a question and she pauses and makes that whole "Aehhhhhhhhy" nasally noise thing. I just turn her off after that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I do think the lads read here. Ever since we’ve started going on about the Facebook group, Johnny b has went and deleted loads of stuff that are irrelevant like all the memes and tit. Some posters have taken it thick and left the group etc

• Haha
Desperate measures! 😵💫😂
Tbf Johnny b complained about the American show how badly it was edited. He knew himself . . Does anyone follow Maura on insta ? The whole country for Katie Taylor and this yak saying how stunning Cameron was to watch 🤦🏻‍♀️

Johnny "do you know who I am" b ,
It's time to grow the duck up. The whole lad thing isn't acceptable once you are in your mid 20s, let alone the mid 40s.
I can't wait for the day rte gets rid of them

Johnny "do you know who I am" b ,
It's time to grow the duck up. The whole lad thing isn't acceptable once you are in your mid 20s, let alone the mid 40s.
I can't wait for the day rte gets rid of them
for some reason RTE love them, it’s baffling!

for some reason RTE love them, it’s baffling!
Apart of me wonders why rte has gone down the line of using influencers/podcast fools.
They don't contribute positively.. if anything they are making lad culture and low standards acceptable

Apart of me wonders why rte has gone down the line of using influencers/podcast fools.
They don't contribute positively.. if anything they are making lad culture and low standards acceptable
I used to really like them but recently they’re just grating on me

Reactions: 6
I used to really like them but recently they’re just grating on me
Agree. A few of the podcasts are interesting / funny. They have now become very repetitive. The hard man banter and immature sex talk is getting old.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.