The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's podcast. Faking orgasms... Boring 😴😴😴 Joanne McNally isn't at all funny! It's very forced

Reactions: 8
I only started listening to pod last year, I'm up to date every week but I go backwards then in between to listen. I've def heard a repeat of sayings and noels news I thought I was going mad 😅 I do enjoy the lads but the older episodes are much better than what they're putting out everyweek now!

Reactions: 9
I was just on the Facebook community page. It is just photos of Astra's, memes with dick jokes, and photos of chicken fillet rolls. What a waste of time!

Reactions: 7
I was just on the Facebook community page. It is just photos of Astra's, memes with dick jokes, and photos of chicken fillet rolls. What a waste of time!
If you're not going to Pints in a field it's going to get painful next month. I enjoyed seeing them in The dome a few years ago and I would go again to a venue like that but having to go through concert level crowds and security just seems too much for me, personally. Hopefully it'll be a good night for everyone who does go but I preferred them in a smaller venue myself

Reactions: 2
If you're not going to Pints in a field it's going to get painful next month. I enjoyed seeing them in The dome a few years ago and I would go again to a venue like that but having to go through concert level crowds and security just seems too much for me, personally. Hopefully it'll be a good night for everyone who does go but I preferred them in a smaller venue myself
Honestly don’t know what their attraction is at this stage, they’ve never moved on, still the kind of eejity lads you’d be avoiding on a night out, let alone pay to hear them still shiteing on about chicken fillet rolls like a pair of 12 year olds.

Reactions: 16
That group on Facebook they have is awful embarrassing 🙈. Especially the people that are part of the group posting unfunny memes and pictures. You'd say something but they're all old pics that weren't funny the first time. Don't get me started on chicken rolls 🙈🙄 load of bollocks 🥴

• Haha
That group on Facebook they have is awful embarrassing 🙈. Especially the people that are part of the group posting unfunny memes and pictures. You'd say something but they're all old pics that weren't funny the first time. Don't get me started on chicken rolls 🙈🙄 load of bollocks 🥴

Oh god it's pure cringe. Especially the ones that like tag the lads or go to the bar... like... I swear to god if I was ever seeing a fella that had a top fan badge I'd have to run

• Haha
Just listened to the interview with the detective. It was very interesting. JB is a good interviewer.

Reactions: 6
Oh god it's pure cringe. Especially the ones that like tag the lads or go to the bar... like... I swear to god if I was ever seeing a fella that had a top fan badge I'd have to run
I'm actually going to see them in cork. 😂😂 I got tickets for the fella at Christmas. It better be good. I'm assuming it's going to be all the same type of people though, fellas in gaa Jersey's and shorts 🙈 jumping around the place acting like fools. God help me 🙈😂 I can't stand b-witched and basshunter . I can't back out now 😅

Reactions: 1
I'm actually going to see them in cork. 😂😂 I got tickets for the fella at Christmas. It better be good. I'm assuming it's going to be all the same type of people though, fellas in gaa Jersey's and shorts 🙈 jumping around the place acting like fools. God help me 🙈😂 I can't stand b-witched and basshunter . I can't back out now 😅
Ah B-witched will be a bit of craic.

Reactions: 1
Well! Thought I’d pop in and say hello 👋 it’s been a full year since we were introduced to the GAA catfish saga. Damn, that was WILD!
(Not to derail; and no this is not niamh)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.