The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like smacks as well! I think he seems so genuine and nice. A real family man as well!

Reactions: 4
Or in this weeks pod he said about being worried for Annie out running in the dark, seems like a pure gent and very close to his mam, sister etc. Johnny B doesn't even say Shaunas name "herself " he was like that with the ex Aoife too.

Reactions: 10
Or in this weeks pod he said about being worried for Annie out running in the dark, seems like a pure gent and very close to his mam, sister etc. Johnny B doesn't even say Shaunas name "herself " he was like that with the ex Aoife too.
I was thinking about this lately. I would hate to be referred to as herself. But I'm listening to much older pods atm too and I was laughing because he obviously says herself for the ex too and as a new listener I wouldn't have known it's not the same girlfriend 🤣

I was thinking about this lately. I would hate to be referred to as herself. But I'm listening to much older pods atm too and I was laughing because he obviously says herself for the ex too and as a new listener I wouldn't have known it's not the same girlfriend 🤣
By all accounts, he treated the previous GF (Aoife) very poorly. She seemed like an absolute gem too :(

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think it’s a country thing ! The mrs is another one. It’s like once you become their gf or wife they forget your name 🤣🤣 the amount of men I know like this ! I think it’s honestly to do with being from the country. Smacks driving around after Annie was gas 🤣

Reactions: 2
Smacks was living with Annie, then engaged, and now married, so it was always a serious long term thing. I'd say JB doesn't use the name because his relationships were not that long. I know he was living with Aoife but they weren't together that long. It is probably better to keep them anonymous.

Reactions: 9
I haven't listened to their podcast at all this year. I thought it had gone down hill since they started the 2fm gig. Has the podcast picked up or is it the same old drivel?

Reactions: 1
I haven't listened to their podcast at all this year. I thought it had gone down hill since they started the 2fm gig. Has the podcast picked up or is it the same old drivel?
Same old shite tbh . Same shite from Maura too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Myself and my husband also refer to each other as himself/herself too, mainly when talking to people who don't know me/him. So I might sat to someone "himself is painting the house" (wishful thinking 🙄) because it would be strange to say "Johnny is painting the house" if they don't know Johnny.
---
Don't think his dad was ever around. His mum was married to someone but I heard they have split up
Did they run a chipper at one stage? It might have been one of the xtra pods a few years back he said when he a teenager he rang some 1550 chatlines from the landline and when his mother got the bill she went mad at his father thinking it was him.

Myself and my husband also refer to each other as himself/herself too, mainly when talking to people who don't know me/him. So I might sat to someone "himself is painting the house" (wishful thinking 🙄) because it would be strange to say "Johnny is painting the house" if they don't know Johnny.
---

Did they run a chipper at one stage? It might have been one of the xtra pods a few years back he said when he a teenager he rang some 1550 chatlines from the landline and when his mother got the bill she went mad at his father thinking it was him.
As far as I know he referred to his sister's father, his mothers ex husband, as his father sometimes.
Remember the pod they did called something like getting to know you and they asked each other questions from a website?? When Johnny B came to the father questions he just said we'll skip these ones and said I won't make you talk about that tit situation. Poor lad, growing up with an absent parent is tough. Fair play to his mother she did a great job rearing him.

Reactions: 13
Agree , looks like his mother did a great job. Sounds like money was tight.
Imagine that he used his confirmation money to pay for the two of them to go to Liverpool for a match

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thought this weeks pod was good, just chit chatting away. Agree with how nice Smacks seems compared to JB. He has his head screwed on.

Reactions: 6
As the weeks go by they annoy me more. I can't avoid the podcast because of the other half. Listens to it in the car every day . Just another 40 pods to go to be up to date. We listen to the new ones on a Monday. Seems to be same shite very week . Mauras laugh irritates the life out of me. Other half turns it up to hear what Neil is saying cos he talks really low. Then Maura chimes in with a big laugh that would deafen you 🙈. June 24th can't come quick enough to get the bloody pints in a field out of the way.

Who in their right mind would go to pints in a field. My idea of a nightmare.

I hadn’t listened to the podcast in ages, and put it on the other day on the Joanne McNally one and turned it off before she even got on! duck I forgot how annoying and loud Maura is on it. Surely when they are editing the podcast could they not like turn her down a bit or something 🫣🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.