The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smacks is a much nicer singer than Johnny B in my opinion - I know JB was the one in the wedding band too

Reactions: 5
Can't stand their music but I must say Johnny B and the Boogie Men were a fantastic wedding band.

Reactions: 1
What do ye think of the new song?I think its gack!Yer wan in the video looks like Anna Geary..
Bad job when one of our best sporting exports is still Roy Keane when he retired 500 years ago

I suppose they released it to get all the teeny boppers ready for their Cork show
Bad tune... Bad bad bad tune 😅🙈 haven't seen the video. Definitely brought it out on time for the show. Hopefully I'll be on the bathroom when they decide to play it, as I said above , I'm going to it 🙈🙈🙈 pray for me. It's gonna be a load of gaa dopes in their jerseys thinking they're hilarious 🙄🙈 I regret my decision buying tickets now. I didn't hear much of them/about them before I got the tickets. Got the tickets for my partner at Christmas as a present cos he was mad to see them. .Maura is gonna kill me altogether if she's there with her stupid obnoxious laugh! 🙈

• Heart
Bad tune... Bad bad bad tune 😅🙈 haven't seen the video. Definitely brought it out on time for the show. Hopefully I'll be on the bathroom when they decide to play it, as I said above , I'm going to it 🙈🙈🙈 pray for me. It's gonna be a load of gaa dopes in their jerseys thinking they're hilarious 🙄🙈 I regret my decision buying tickets now. I didn't hear much of them/about them before I got the tickets. Got the tickets for my partner at Christmas as a present cos he was mad to see them. .Maura is gonna kill me altogether if she's there with her stupid obnoxious laugh! 🙈
I’ll say a decade of the rosary for you😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I might be wrong but the girl in that video might be the same one that was in the "Sinead" video.

I like the lads and actually quite enjoyed a lot of their songs. Especially Sinead, it's actually a really well written song.
But the new song is not great at all IMO, it's like they took bits out of previous songs and just kind of jammed them together.

Reactions: 4
That song is dire. I have second hand embarrassment just listening to it. What’s their target market for it? Children?

Reactions: 3
I might be wrong but the girl in that video might be the same one that was in the "Sinead" video.

I like the lads and actually quite enjoyed a lot of their songs. Especially Sinead, it's actually a really well written song.
But the new song is not great at all IMO, it's like they took bits out of previous songs and just kind of jammed them together.
It's definitely Sinead. They said it on the podcast today.

• Haha
Sick about hearing Maura and her bloody house.

Only recently signed up to the Patreon and started from the very beginning and she is rabbiting on about this house in May 2020.

Sick about hearing Maura and her bloody house.

Only recently signed up to the Patreon and started from the very beginning and she is rabbiting on about this house in May 2020.
If you skip forward to this week she’s not on it. Easy to listen too. . I think I come on here every week just to say how much I can’t stand her but I just bleeping can’t. I think they’re nearly bound to her and aren’t as friendly with her as she thinks ? I’ve noticed recently there isn’t a flow to the chat with Maura where with Neal and Katey Jane they seem more natural.

Reactions: 8
If you skip forward to this week she’s not on it. Easy to listen too. . I think I come on here every week just to say how much I can’t stand her but I just bleeping can’t. I think they’re nearly bound to her and aren’t as friendly with her as she thinks ? I’ve noticed recently there isn’t a flow to the chat with Maura where with Neal and Katey Jane they seem more natural.
Thought the same. It was really easy listening this week without her god awful laughing and "ehhhhhhhhh" voice. 🫠

Need More Neil. Need More Neil
Katy Jane is a bit of a show off I think. You'd know she had done radio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.