The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need More Neil. Need More Neil
Katy Jane is a bit of a show off I think. You'd know she had done radio
Yeah Iโ€™m the same, I love when Neil is involved in the conversation whereas Iโ€™m not super keen on Katy Jane, not sure why though!

As for Maura EHH BUT LIKE YANO EHH ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah 'Un Cleted'! ๐Ÿ˜„It's been a while. Anyone hear anymore about this one?
---
I cannot cope when the two boys ask her a question and she pauses and makes that whole "Aehhhhhhhhy" nasally noise thing. I just turn her off after that.
I'm actually PMSL at that ... you are absolutely spot on!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good podcast this week. I don't think its in the same league as the catfish, but very interesting all the same.

Very brave of that young lad to speak publicly about what happened

Reactions: 9
Can't wait for tomorrow lads... ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ Carnage with gaa dopes everywhere in their jerseys... What have i gotten myself in for?

• Haha
Can't wait for tomorrow lads... ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ Carnage with gaa dopes everywhere in their jerseys... What have i gotten myself in for?
Iโ€™m heading too. Got my partner tickets for Christmas but Iโ€™m actually looking forward to it because I havenโ€™t a clue what to expect - bar the GAA jerseys & bucket hats! I told my partner that if he turns up in brown shoes, iโ€™m leaving him at home๐Ÿ˜…
Not looking forward to Mauraโ€™s cackling though..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iโ€™m heading too. Got my partner tickets for Christmas but Iโ€™m actually looking forward to it because I havenโ€™t a clue what to expect - bar the GAA jerseys & bucket hats! I told my partner that if he turns up in brown shoes, iโ€™m leaving him at home๐Ÿ˜…
Not looking forward to Mauraโ€™s cackling though..
Got himself tickets for Christmas too. I'm actually dreading it and they have tit drink down there. Was there last Wednesday to see Paolo nutini. I'm actually more looking forward to see basshunter than the two lads ๐Ÿ˜‚

People are trying to give away tickets for it. They don't even want money for them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can't click on people's stories this morning without seeing free tickets or selling them at a reduced price.
Delighted to hear they didn't get the interview on the chat show in England. We don't need other countries to see what we think talent is๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
You can't click on people's stories this morning without seeing free tickets or selling them at a reduced price.
Delighted to hear they didn't get the interview on the chat show in England. We don't need other countries to see what we think talent is๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What chat show was it? I heard them mentioning bbc a while back

What
The got rejected from channel 4 because of their toxic masculinity vibe
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ All this "lad lad lad" when they are talking to each other does my bleeping head in. ๐Ÿ˜‚ It's just typical country back arse of nowhere talking about riding and the usual crap. And I'm from the back arse of nowhere myself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it feels forced when they saying lad ๐Ÿฅด toxic masculinity ๐Ÿ˜‚ Maura is probably has more toxic masculinity than them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus going by what's been posted in the FB group it looks like absolute dire rubbish altogether
The fb group has a lot of whinging from people who seem surprised that others also want to buy a drink at an event called pints in a field but I've seen a few people's insta stories of the performances and it looks like a decent enough show. They have their money made anyway but it looks like a lot went into it

Reactions: 1
The fb group has a lot of whinging from people who seem surprised that others also want to buy a drink at an event called pints in a field but I've seen a few people's insta stories of the performances and it looks like a decent enough show. They have their money made anyway but it looks like a lot went into it
As I said above, I wasn't really looking forward to it at all. But I must say it was good craic. Don't know what all the whinging was for. Like u said, were they surprised others were getting drink. 15k at it. I went to the bar once and got 4 pints that would last . Had two small bottles of wine on the way down in a car. Classy bird , I know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ but a lot of work went into it. I'd say half the young ones that were drinking so much didn't even make it to the when the lads came out. Young fellas in front of us was drinking out of his shoe. Actually poured a pint into his shoe and drank it ๐Ÿ™ˆ some young ones are pure simpletons I suppose. I enjoyed it. Found the girls dancing on stage with them a bit cringe though ๐Ÿ™ˆ like what? They really weren't needed! Maura didn't stay on long at all thank duck!

Did a man propose to a woman on stage? That kind of attention seeking shite gives me ire but I suppose if they're both happy layve it off

• Wow
Did a man propose to a woman on stage? That kind of attention seeking shite gives me ire but I suppose if they're both happy layve it off
I didn't see that , maybe he did . I hate that shite too. Od say no if my fella did that to me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
It actually looked like great fun in the videos. But I donโ€™t know if Iโ€™d have enjoyed it as much in the middle of a bunch of 20 year olds in the field.
Im assuming 90% of people at it were college age?

I was a bit apprehensive going from looking at the Facebook group but I have to say we had a right laugh. On the way down we saw a few minibuses of people and I nearly died because it looked like a load of hillbillies in GAA jerseys ๐Ÿ˜‚ Very mixed ages in the crowd but everyone was really sound around us. The bar situation was shite but we got 4 pints each when we got there and they lasted us well so we didnโ€™t have to keep going to the toilet! We arrived at about half 5 and there really wasnโ€™t a minute of down time really for the whole show. I have to say Iโ€™d go again if it was on. One of our crowd isnโ€™t a drinker and even he enjoyed himself and he isnโ€™t even a big 2 johnnies fan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.