Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never really care about the free tit influencers get, but this really felt so wrong.. as someone above said the fan base is majority kids. Any kid I’ve seen is thrilled to even hear it from outside can ya imagine the joy they would have got being able to get inside and witness it 😭😭 maybe I’m too emotional 😂 but felt so wrong seeing adults there in place of genuine fans aka children

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I never really care about the free tit influencers get, but this really felt so wrong.. as someone above said the fan base is majority kids. Any kid I’ve seen is thrilled to even hear it from outside can ya imagine the joy they would have got being able to get inside and witness it 😭😭 maybe I’m too emotional 😂 but felt so wrong seeing adults there in place of genuine fans aka children
Hello 👋 late 40s me and 40s friend love Taylor. PLENTY of adult Swifties.

We couldn’t get tickets either.

duck Sol de Janeiro!

Reactions: 17
Direct the hate to the brands that bought up the Premier boxes.
Like an influencer is hardly going to tell a brand they will give their ticket to a child to go instead of them. It doesn't work like that. So PLEASE stop buying the brands that bring all the non-fan huns!

Reactions: 20
Oh my god , the bleeping wave??? Who the duck was she waving at and who does she think she is???? It’s a Taylor swift concert Terrence, nobody gives a rats about you ye cretin!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like an influencer is hardly going to tell a brand they will give their ticket to a child to go instead of them. It doesn't work like that. So PLEASE stop buying the brands that bring all the non-fan huns!
So many brands ran competitions and got so much exposure from that without winding people up.

Would love to know if anyone anywhere is actually thinking ‘ah lucky Terrie, must grab some bum bum cream’.

if they are, they’re a DOSE

Reactions: 12
No one ever seems to call her out on her instagram though...so no wonder she always gets away with these things...the comments are always from lick arses

Reactions: 11
I'd say even if Sydney was old enough to go to the concert Terror would still leave her at home so she could live her "mad bastard" life with other huns.

Reactions: 13
Lads the dance of her with her arms around the girls…. I was pure cringing…. Look at her she’s not even singing… she doesn’t know the words of the song and she’s awkwardly shaking her head and dancing…. I was literally cringing for her…. Lollllll🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
I sent a stinking message to SdeJ letting them know my disgust at what they did giving freebies to nobodies

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I sent a stinking message to SdeJ letting them know my disgust at what they did giving freebies to nobodies
I don’t get why Sol de janerio need to give these idiots free tickets. It’s a popular brand and the likes of Terror just brings it down

Reactions: 15
I don’t get why Sol de janerio need to give these idiots free tickets. It’s a popular brand and the likes of Terror just brings it down
I really think even giving away 3*2 tickets via instagram would have been HUGE publicity for them. Way better than us fools gritting out teeth watching cunts like Terrie dancing into their phones

Reactions: 16
I really think even giving away 3*2 tickets via instagram would have been HUGE publicity for them. Way better than us fools gritting out teeth watching cunts like Terrie dancing into their phones
Big time even do it that you were entered if you bought a product, makes way more sense

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Completely winds me up, I can’t even watch their stories. I love seeing the authentic influencer Taylor fans being so excited, the ones who bought their tickets months ago.
---
Did they have to keep it quiet until Yesterday ? I saw some of those influencers write they were wishing they had gotten tickets earlier in the week then suddenly on day of show they said they going. Maybe some got given them last moment and others like Terrie knew early.
---
This is true, it’s all about publicity unfortunately, but it does suck.

Reactions: 5
Completely winds me up, I can’t even watch their stories. I love seeing the authentic influencer Taylor fans being so excited, the ones who bought their tickets months ago.
---

Did they have to keep it quiet until Yesterday ? I saw some of those influencers write they were wishing they had gotten tickets earlier in the week then suddenly on day of show they said they going. Maybe some got given them last moment and others like Terrie knew early.
---

This is true, it’s all about publicity unfortunately, but it does suck.
She is getting a bit of stick on her latest post but I bet she dirty deletes and blocks

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She must sit on the phone morning to night checking her comments...to me she's the worst of the lot...I'd have more respect and relate to her if she just came out and was honest...said ugh I find motherhood difficult so I get away when I can 😅

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.