Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was also blocked recently; never followed, just snooped. Not sure how she’s gaining so many followers if she’s blocking people for having a look 🤔
She’s the ultimate narcissist

Reactions: 4
I was also blocked recently; never followed, just snooped. Not sure how she’s gaining so many followers if she’s blocking people for having a look 🤔
She’s buying them regularly. There is no way her stale account is growing organically at this stage

Reactions: 5
Nah they are all fake followers… but look through her contents…. Her ‘ likes’ are so low compared to her follow number… she’s as fake as fake could be

Reactions: 5
Did you like anyone’s comments on her posts or posts related to her? She blocks everyone.

Forgot this woman existed
About a year ago she posted a picture with a long white wig at some event and I commented it was like a witches wigs and she blocked me 😂
😃🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hahaha pmsl
---
Why didn't she pick another place for their summer escape. They know Nicki & her crew go there every year for the 6/8 week duration 😃Copycats #Fitzcopies 🐈⬛

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.