Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hahaha sorry 😂 busy day at work gals...

Here's the tea from multiple well placed, confirmed sources:

Lough Eske Castle- the gals landed to the (usually) very calm and proper bar in the eve and got absolutely wasted. Terrie herself went over and sat beside an elderly couple, started talking with the friend about whose partner had the biggest 🍆, made the couple so uncomfortable they went to bed with their drinks!!! Staff tried to intervene....they kept going around annoying other patrons all night, loud and crass...ended up being the last in the bar and the friend REFUSED point blank multiple times to leave, said she herself was a Guard, abusive to staff and awful (not Terrie to be fair).... in the end the Gardai were called on them! Terrie managed to drag ur one to their bedroom and by the time the Gardai arrived they weren't in the bar. Garda asked if Castle wanted to press charges but they decided not to...even though Garda said the friend committed a few offences including impersonating a guard and drunk and disorderly! They also could have been kicked out technically as they weren't paying 👀
They went to Pearls and Lace the next time and were extremely rude to the staff, entitled and demanding! If I get anymore info I'll post and sorry again for the delay. ☕

• Wow
Reactions: 37

BeepSchmeep

Christ on a fucking bike.

I've been wedding dress shopping with a friend or two before, but I've never put a dress on myself!!!!!
Memememememememememememe MEEEEE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Grace1718

Chatty Member
like what to FOOK is the point of her taking pics of the back of her child’s head. like either be honest and post her or DONT. i understand maybe once a year taking a family pic at xmas and putting hearts over the children’s faces but constant content of sydney yet not showing her face . its just weird and actually a joke that they are using her for content but thinking they are protecting her . its LOL . also i find those stories soooooo boring of someone else’s child playing , i have my own kids not anti kids but dry content no one wants to see esp not of a child’s back of head . zzzzzz snooze fest !

Reactions: 23

Loopylou40

Hey whatever you think, I heard it from someone on the premises the night it happened. I 100% believe it because the person who told me has no reason to lie.
I’d well believe it, I had the misfortune of sitting beside her and her “gal pals” in a restaurant about a year ago! Trying to enjoy a quiet meal with friends and feral doesn’t even come close! They were howling like the Sanderson sisters the whole meal, basically flashing the restaurant taking pictures and lashing on the makeup the entire meal🤢 then to top it off they were basically harassing the toilet attendant, screaming songs in the poor woman’s face and trying to drag her up dancing 🥹 all the while, pretty sure the meal was comped and there were drinks flung at them every five minutes by the owner, safe to say I never returned

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Of course David is potty training the child. Terrie probably doesn’t know the child’s arse from her elbow

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Christ on a fucking bike.

I've been wedding dress shopping with a friend or two before, but I've never put a dress on myself!!!!!
Memememememememememememe MEEEEE
She can’t let anyone have their moment. Not too long ago someone got engaged & after she congratulated them she shared a reel of her in her wedding dress 😂😂😂 move the fuck on your wedding is in the past

srh.ls.lwlss

I thought it was a school kid that wrote it until I read it all and realised it was meant to be a teacher. Terrie sending herself messages 🤣
So did I.. and then thought if u r a fully grown adult who needs to use terrie and David as motivation to get up you need to question who you are as a person!

• Haha

Lanenola

Tbh I don't think she finds it hard to be a mother I think she has absolutely zero interest in being a mother.
Terrie's main priority is Terrie

Reactions: 19

Libra123

Ireland is too small to have these type of events. You'd swear they were at the Oscars and the next morning we could easily see one of them on the Luas eating a sausage roll! It's too cringe to take them seriously 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19

wertyuio

What an absolute tool of a woman. She has nothing between her 2 ears. Trying on wedding dresses 5 years after her own wedding. She literally would sell her granny to the highest bidder..or any bidder

Reactions: 18

Jellybb

VIP Member
Terrie also baited that she had cervical cancer when she only needed a Lletz procedure around the same time David’s mother was very unwell. How you could do that watching your partner go through hell with his mother dying I’ll never understand
Just in case anyone forgets….
IMG_8531.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Jellybb

VIP Member
Did she call her child Sydney because she lived there on a working holiday visa for a few years??

• Haha

Peaches29

Sydney doesn’t call her own mother ‘ mammy’ anymore… she calls her Terrie, because that’s all she is to her anymore. She’s away that much and never spend anytime with the child. It was only a matter of time really…. No fault but your own Terrie!!! Poor David loooks exhausted. She doesn’t give him a minute.

Reactions: 17