Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I forgot all about the 'Wart' comment back in the day 🤣🤣 That's so funny & he looking like a F*ckin Chipmunk!! 🦫
He’s a scrote. You’d cross the road clutching your phone if you saw him walking towards you
---
And they question why people come to tattle?????

I follow that girl that made that comment and she is a million times a better person than Terror could ever be. She is a pro active sna advocating for children with additional needs and sna rights.

She made a valid fair question asked in a respectful way - and it’s deleted.

Terror, you and your cronies have inadvertently created tattle by this behaviour so next time you’re looking for someone to blame…..look in the mirror
Terrie can’t ever engage with anyone who questions her. How can she justify her greedy shady behaviour? She’s a horrible person underneath the 109 layers of tan & makeup. These forums will always exist, if she doesn’t want to feature she should behave herself but she won’t

Reactions: 6
David commented on her picture - MILF
Is it just me or is it a really disgusting comment? Like to say publicly? I wouldn't want my significant other to call me a MILF publicly on Instagram, which is also my business page, and to call me a MILF when I'm at a teenager's dream concert 😀

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or is it a really disgusting comment? Like to say publicly? I wouldn't want my significant other to call me a MILF publicly on Instagram, which is also my business page, and to call me a MILF when I'm at a teenager's dream concert 😀
Yeah it’s a vile term in general let alone use it about your wife/ mother of your child, but also, he’s a scanger

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s stretching the truth, I mean being a mother isn’t the top of list

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A hair tutorial on how she did her hair....really?? A half up pony tail and the world needs a tutorial on it??? Dear god. Talk about scrapping the barrel for content!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure how that brand is doing in Arnotts, but I guess it's not going that great if you have to gift that idiot a dress.. or did she buy the dress?

Reactions: 3
It must kill Terrence that Alice springs has such strong Fitzpatrick features. Her side profile is the image of Croia - who annoyingly always does the duck pout in almost every picture ✌ thats not kinda hide the chin love! 🫣

Reactions: 7
A hair tutorial on how she did her hair....really?? A half up pony tail and the world needs a tutorial on it??? Dear god. Talk about scrapping the barrel for content!!!
And I'll put money on it...the comments are flooding in...I cant see cause she blocked me for liking that girls comment 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Are you for real? She blocked you cos you liked that comment… there was over 100 likes on that comment… Terrie how about you get off your phone and spend time with your daughter instead of wasting your time blocking people who like a comment… you pathetic heap of trash!!!

Reactions: 14
Are you for real? She blocked you cos you liked that comment… there was over 100 likes on that comment… Terrie how about you get off your phone and spend time with your daughter instead of wasting your time blocking people who like a comment… you pathetic heap of trash!!!
I swear 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Siobhan O’Hagan is a great one for this too….blocks for liking comments that don’t suit their narrative. When will the downfall of these huns going to happen! I really hope Revenue follow through & slap a big tax bill on theses scammers

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Forgot this woman existed
About a year ago she posted a picture with a long white wig at some event and I commented it was like a witches wigs and she blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.