Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep Ad/Press event stated in the reel… vapid witch… wouldn’t mind as much if this was planned night out with pals for months because they genuinely are fans. But it’s another freebie, being put up in fecking hotel no less, prob the whole outfit gifted… young girls crying their eyes out all day, mammies willing to remortgage their house to get them tickets, and c*nt swanning in for nothing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
She's a total witch. If there was any kindness in her she would have run a competition and given those tickets to a real fan. But let's face it she'd dump that child for the opening of an envelope

Reactions: 18
I think it’s so so bad of Sol de Janeiro and the influencers that went as part of it given the huge amount of people looking and more than willing to pay for them. Would have been much better PR to surprise some of those waiting and hoping outside to get a ticket. So many videos on TT of parents surprising their kids and it’s so heartwarming… and then ya see this

Reactions: 30
I don’t like Taylor swift but my nieces would of loved that we tried Anfield, London, Scotland and Dublin for tickets and got none and then this one getting free tickets, free hotel for the night they are cunts the lot of them. Stay at home with your child Terry here’s a thought 🙄

Reactions: 19
Disgusted seeing all these greedy Insta Huns getting freebies to concert for content,when so many genuine fans/kids were dying to go & couldnt get tickets😡

They just take take take!!Gone right off Sol de Janeiro now

Reactions: 22
Disgusted seeing all these greedy Insta Huns getting freebies to concert for content,when so many genuine fans/kids were dying to go & couldnt get tickets😡

They just take take take!!Gone right off Sol de Janeiro now
But did last night even happen? Yes Terrie you scab! Never heard her mention Taylor swift , obviously a super fan! bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Carol Byrne there on a freebie as well. Like get a bleeping grip Carol your mid 40’s. The greed seeps out through every vapid hun it’s sickening

Reactions: 13
Surely any of these huns have nieces/nephews/ teenager children of their friends who would have been delighted to receive the tickets? Almost everyone i know with kids that age has been keeping an eye out for tickets

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe it's my age (39) but unless I was bringing my child or niece/nephew I'd have zero interest going to see Taylor. Are they actual fans?! They are bopping around like I was at Boyzone 25 years ago!!

Reactions: 7
Who is the melt with them? Laura Whelannnn check her stories, going to Paramore next with SDJ ! Abso finished with SDJ now, I'm not paying for Terrors VIP tickets anymore 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
God she’s a vile human being, my kids were lucky to get tickets and by lucky I mean it cost me the guts of a grand for two tickets, they’ve been waiting nearly an entire year for this , have their outfits planned for months and have been weeks making friendship bracelets meanwhile this yolk swanning around waving at people from the corporate box thinking she’s the bleeping queen🤢 also most of the videos posted are from the back cos she clearly doesn’t have a clue of any of the lyrics 🙈 muppet

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
they’ve been waiting nearly an entire year for this , have their outfits planned for months and have been weeks making friendship bracelets
I hope they have a ball and live their best life. I happened to be in town for dinner last evening and the atmosphere about the place was great.

Reactions: 11
What brand gave her and a load of influencers free tickets? One person I follow -Maeve Madden was there with them and i couldnt figure out what brand brought them - well that’s great advertising for the brand!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What the actual duck is this, Ive never ever ever heard this fool mention Taylor Swift. I bet she couldn't name any of her albums. She's so greedy it's sickening. The whole lot of those dopes spent the whole time taking videos of each other for Instagram and Terri putting up her arm to show her friendship bracelets to show she's a real swiftie🙄. There's not one person I know with young girls who weren't devastated to not be able to get tickets. They were actually inside during shake it off dancing with their backs to the stage. The greed of Terri is just gross .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Terror has done lots of shady things over the years,but to fly home from Portugal for a concert so one of the worst!!The PURE GREED oozes from every pore😡😡She will never turn down a freebie or excuse to escape Perth!

Could that ticket not of been given to an actual fan..95% of which are children.She is beyond selfish & self absorbed🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 20
You’d swear she was a teenager the way she carry’s on with her TikTok’s…. She’s so immature it’s embarrassing. People are struggling so hard to have kids and she runs away from here at any given chance… she’s a nasty nasty piece of work!!!!

Reactions: 15
I know it’s not terror but Ryan tubridy went. And then this morning he posted about two super fans that met him on the dart going home. They had gone in to listen to the concert from outside because they were such huge fans but couldn’t get tickets.

Wouldn’t you feel like a piece of actual tit knowing you could have found a true fan and given it to them. And you could even have got the true fan to take footage of their night and then you could upload it so you’re still advertising. That would have probably got more views because there was a nice message behind it - but no GRAB, GRAB, GRAB.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I hope they have a ball and live their best life. I happened to be in town for dinner last evening and the atmosphere about the place was great.
Thank you, oh they did ❤ tears of pure joy when I picked them up and quote “ it was the best night of their entire lives “ 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Terror has done lots of shady things over the years,but to fly home from Portugal for a concert so one of the worst!!The PURE GREED oozes from every pore😡😡She will never turn down a freebie or excuse to escape Perth!

Could that ticket not of been given to an actual fan..95% of which are children.She is beyond selfish & self absorbed🤬
Leave her off, there’s a reason she’s losing followers to beat the band and having to buy them back! I see shits kicking off at the refugee camp down the road from her new gaff!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13