Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her at it. She knew none of the songs. She was so focused on what she looked like on camera you can tell she didn’t even enjoy it. She’s a greedy false hateful parasite

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maeve Madden posted on stories something about being proud MRBeauty doing these events/ this being the 4th one & how good a job he has done? Is he their Irish events co-ordinator maybe? That’s why all his buddies got tickets?

the best message people can get across to the brand is not to buy their overpriced products

Reactions: 8
I see Terror follows her too..shes very brave!👏👏
Fair play to her...and it's not a nasty message from a troll hiding behind an anonymous account. Another scab at it was Tara makeup....who rarely puts a toe outside her front door unless it's free. The carry on of them,none of them are young ones either.

Reactions: 12
Maeve Madden posted on stories something about being proud MRBeauty doing these events/ this being the 4th one & how good a job he has done? Is he their Irish events co-ordinator maybe? That’s why all his buddies got tickets?

the best message people can get across to the brand is not to buy their overpriced products
He’s the marketing director of 23 the agency who Sol de J must have used. That’s the agency that has all those scabs in it

See Louise Cooney's stories she said she didn't get tixs when they went on sale but she got them eventually on resale & was going with her sisters & Mam. She is probably one of a very few group of insta huns that actually paid for their's and at least she is a fan not like five head terror.
As for the negative comments bet the handbag sits logged into her insta waiting to delete all negativity say that is another part of his job description 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There are a fair few negative comments on Twitter calling out sol de janeiro about it
Good enough for them. What's the logic behind this? Ohhhh I'm gonna run to BT to buy the Sol bum bum cream because Terri scaby McFraud got to go to TS for free. Would they ever bleeping wise up. I've seen true fans left devastated and heartbroken not getting tickets after a year of trying, scammed out of money,flying to different countries and these idiots rock in, chauffeured in sipping Moet and not even knowing the words to her songs. Outrageous.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s your man mark rogers in charge of the guest list I doubt Sol de janerio even know who shy of the hangers on where

Good enough for them. What's the logic behind this? Ohhhh I'm gonna run to BT to buy the Sol bum bum cream because Terri scaby McFraud got to go to TS for free. Would they ever bleeping wise up. I've seen true fans left devastated and heartbroken not getting tickets after a year of trying, scammed out of money,flying to different countries and these idiots rock in, chauffeured in sipping Moet and not even knowing the words to her songs. Outrageous.
I wouldn’t use that shite if you paid me. It smells the exact same as the cocoa Vaseline so I don’t know what the hype is. That Mark Rodger’s is an absolute waste of space dragging the same wet brains to every event for free. It’s a disgrace that they took those tickets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t use that shite if you paid me. It smells the exact same as the cocoa Vaseline so I don’t know what the hype is. That Mark Rodger’s is an absolute waste of space dragging the same wet brains to every event for free. It’s a disgrace that they took those tickets.
Deals are doing a dupe. All products €3 🤣🤣 as for the “bum bum cream”. If you believe a moisturiser will dissolve your cellulite you need to sort your life out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19