Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone decent would 1) keep their child fully private, 2) not profit off a minor who cant give consent, 3) keep thoer young child out of the bleeping dangerous sun…..
I wouldn't be surprised if you see some of the insta huns kids sueing their parents when they are older for invasion of privacy. Like just because the insta huns love plastering themselves online doesn't mean their kids will grow up being the same 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
He seems to have been alienated from his entire family since he married. She even had conveniently got sick night of his sisters birthday but she was perfect day before party and miraculously recovered day after. I think he is a devoted dad to his daughter but it’s shocking her influence on him. Sad really

Reactions: 3
Mightve been mentioned but I didn't realise Terrie and Nikki don't follow each other on instagram! Did this happen ages ago?

Reactions: 1
She’s off again! 🤣🤣 where to Terrie? Anywhere the child isn’t! God she really just dumped the handbag in Portugal to play entrepreneur/babysitter for the summer 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please don’t tell me a grown ass woman of her age is flying home again to see Taylor Swift? Why in the name of god did she even have that child?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please don’t tell me a grown ass woman of her age is flying home again to see Taylor Swift? Why in the name of god did she even have that child?
She spends all year running out of Ireland and the minute they go over to Portugal for the summer, she’s running back to Ireland. It’s honestly laughable at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:
Run, run as fast as I can, can’t catch me in the runaway mam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So when Daveh & Sydney are in Dublin she goes overseas, when Daveh & Sydney are overseas she’s in Dublin? 😆
---
Thread suggestion:
Run, run as fast as I can, can’t catch me in the runaway mam
We’ll never forget the Repromed scam, can't catch me, I’m the runaway Mam

Varied it slightly to keep Repromed in the mix?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She's dressed like a 15 year old going to see Taylor Swift. You'd never think she had a kid at all. I'd say she forgets she even has one considering she's always away from her. Imagine flying from Portugal to Dublin to go to a concert. That poor child must wonder why her mother is never with her unless it's using her for content. Davehh is like a single parent, I can’t stand him but he really is the mainstay in the child's life.

Reactions: 11
She's dressed like a 15 year old going to see Taylor Swift. You'd never think she had a kid at all. I'd say she forgets she even has one considering she's always away from her. Imagine flying from Portugal to Dublin to go to a concert. That poor child must wonder why her mother is never with her unless it's using her for content. Davehh is like a single parent, I can’t stand him but he really is the mainstay in the child's life.
The hack of her my god you wouldn’t think she was a grown woman with a child

Reactions: 5