Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sean on her go fund me is a good friend of hers yet she made no donation of her own, interesting.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Did someone on here a few pages back not mention a certain ā€œlakehouseā€ hotel staff give out about her and now sheā€™s there??šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
I know it's on private property. But given it can be dangerous I would've thought for insurance purposes she d have to wear a seat belt driving there

Reactions: 3
Terrie was in Brown Thomas the other day promoting some products. She was sitting down getting recorded with a ring light on her, all smiles, and the second the video stopped her smile dropped and she'd say 'no let's do it again'. It was the fakest most embarrassing thing I've ever seen.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is anyone watching Married at First Sight Australia? There is an absolute weapon on it Sara, she reminds me so much of Terrie

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I donā€™t like standing up for Terrie cos as you all know here Iā€™m not a fan but she actually was wearing a seatbelt. If you look on her right shoulder you can see it. It makes me sick standing up for her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t like standing up for Terrie cos as you all know here Iā€™m not a fan but she actually was wearing a seatbelt. If you look on her right shoulder you can see it. It makes me sick standing up for her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I've been looking and can't see it in its buckle either

Her ads give me conor ryan vibes, the way she repeats the same language and just the all round selling her life for a few bob

Reactions: 7
I need your help with picking out a dress for such and suchā€¦. And then leaves all the links after it????? We are not stupid Terrieā€¦ weā€™re not falling for that one ya dose of shite šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ–•šŸ–•

Reactions: 11
I need your help with picking out a dress for such and suchā€¦. And then leaves all the links after it????? We are not stupid Terrieā€¦ weā€™re not falling for that one ya dose of shite šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ–•šŸ–•
Same old shite with her. She does those help me pick an outfit reels all the timeā€¦ along with the same manic facial expressions šŸ„±

She must be raging that Rosie got to stay overnight in powerscourt for the Landrover event and she didnā€™t

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She canā€™t even get her PR right.. this is step 1 and these are 2 and 3 when the box clearly has step 3 on what she called step 1

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Curtain bangs when the only hairstyle she knows how to do is a scraped back bun, this should be entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 2
anyone know the beef between terror & nicola? something big must have went down.

The handbag looks like a single parent who is hanging on by a thread in her story šŸ˜… the man looks like he could sleep for a week šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13