Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cazerjack

Well that was very convenient, it got her out of her Sil’s 21st and also she’ll get a few months of her mortgage paid from advertising a product which she miraculously managed to find in amongst all the moving boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

weetink

Her friend should have took someone else dress shopping, she has made it all about her, I'd struggle being friends with someone like that, can't even let her have her moment!

Reactions: 16

boarddotie

VIP Member
Why does she insist that everything with the child is chaos? She just seems like your average child to me & sure the handbag does the parenting. It’s so cringe to be forcing this narrative all the time
"My little wild child water travelling baby who is just like her moma" is the narrative.

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
We were so lucky to see Terrie wear her ‘ favourite brand’ today….. erm sorry, I think this is the first time you have ever mentioned regatta on your IG…. What a gobshite!!!
Yeah but she’s always goin on hikes . . . Oh no wait! 🫠🫠 hiking up to the airport is about the height of it, and the handbag in tow 🙄

• Haha

Grace1718

Chatty Member
i would well believe it about the girls behaviour. i sat near them on 2 occasions . Terror is sly , had same drink for hours while getting them all pissed with the free drinks. screaming and roaring hugging everyone . ahhhhhhh Omg ahhhhhj that’s sooooo funny and yes they were all trying to be “whacky” and out there and get on table etc . To be honest her friends are very very lower class just like her own family and david . Her friends faces are very chavvy in real life and really really knackery clothes like travellers - like cheap belly tops that just look wrong on anyone over 21.

David is like conor ryan in my opinion that stupid cringey humour like u would see on the commitments 20 years ago or Mrs Browns Boys. makes me embarrassed to be from dublin . yeah protect Sydney’s privacy u two finglas chavs yet talk about photographing her shit. The mind boggles . Just disappointing that society places some value on these chavs

• Heart

Peaches29

This is literally bringing me right back to repromed, where she made a collab when she was preggers…. She’s married and is now doing this….. she’s an attention seeking cunt!!!!!

overgrammers

VIP Member
Hang on is the friend getting married? Because either tezza has managed to make her wedding dress shopping into an ad, or this place is paying this clown who is no more gettin married to advertise for them? Either way it’s bizarre

Good news girl

Can she stop trying to make David happen, he is so unlikeable; zero humour, warmth or charm. Him yesterday labelling the food on Skidders plate ... Yes David we know what a banana and toast looks like

• Heart

overgrammers

VIP Member
I was gobsmacked when she said it and I was like, does David just sit there and be like ‘ ehhhhh their right, you’re never here’ but has to agree with her cos they are on a podcast. Like the amount of times she’s away abroad, down the country, out with friends. She post every single movement she does and it’s not with Sydney… so yes David is always with the child or in childcare.
Also they were saying the next podcast they will be in Portugal and if anyone wants a job of child minding to reach out to them cos they will need to record their podcast? Why can’t they record the podcast when the child is in bed at night 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Haahaaahahhh!!! We’re great parents. Also if anyone wants to mind our kid while we dick around Portugal that’d be great. Ah ye couldn’t make it up. And the hand bag keeps his mouth shut or his pocket money would be cut off. What a fucked up arrangement.

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Wouldn’t be like Terrie to lie 🤥 🤣🤣
Have we lost our 2nd new member this week???🤣🤣
Someone is obviously very pissed off we found out where she is and that it’s not as glamorous as she wanted to make it out to be. Have fun in your “up and coming area” Terrie. Best place for you and the handbag is the is beyond and out of the way

• Heart

Peaches29

No that’s an absolute horeshit story about giving it to the movers and all her family…. Like absolute horseshit if ever I heard it. She clearly needed a story not to go to the 21st… what a compulsive liar!!! She’s will never ever stop with the lies!!! Another topic to add to the wiki…. Lying about projectile vomit all over David’s car and giving it to the movers and her family, just so she doesn’t have to go to her sister in laws 21st!!!! Bullshit!!!!

Reactions: 15

Jellybb

VIP Member
Omg the laser hair removal ad is outrageous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like WHY? I’m mortified for therapie having this absolute skanger nobody PROMOTING them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so embarrassing! Wouldn’t give that company a red cent of my money!

• Haha
Reactions: 15