Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
🎣 much🤣🤣 but in relation to terrences scamming, she let on she had cervical cancer. Made a big whoha about life changing news, had to travel the world to cope. She had abnormal cells!
She worked with a nursing agency in Australia big upping them even flying home to Dublin to do open days to entice nurses over to Australia with the promise of earning ridiculous money and being offered limitless shifts, and when they arrived they were getting little to no shifts and couldn’t afford their rent let alone the lifestyle Terrence was flaunting.
She did collabs with a jewellers whereby they offered a prize to her followers, the winners of said prize were her cousin and friend, so rigged!
AND the doozy, she came on doin a collab with repromed, a fertility clinic to “open the conversation” around fertility, implying she had fertility issues after repeatly shutting down questions about having children. All the while, she was actually pregnant while doing this collab!
Anything else?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

nervousshock

VIP Member
She treats her instagram as a business? Wasn’t she on recently talking about photos of her daughters 💩? We’ve all seen how much Terri is physically away from her daughter, getting off the plane and going straight into town for cocktails. Compare her to her peers, for example, Lisa Jordan who has recently taken their first break away from their children, she said something like 9 years since they had a break just the two of them, or even Rosie who travels extensively but always has her children front and centre of all they do. It’s of little surprise his family detest her, she’s a narcissist. We lived in Australia in 2015/16 and I followed her at the time and it was well known at that time he was playing away. She came back to Ireland at one point, so she obviously knew.

• Wow

Loopylou40

She fell off her bike & claimed to have life changing facial injuries. Complete fabrication. She made a huge deal of going back to work figuring Covid sharing her nursing uniform, she did one shift & got access to an early vaccine.
Let’s not forget she did a death roll across the M50 to save a feral dog who attacked her( dogs are a great sense of character 😂) and ended up dying in A&E over Christmas 😂

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
Some of the stories she posted yesterday were from their old house - they could have been prerecorded but have they actually even moved in? Those photos in the horrible matching outfits the lawn is like a jungle in the background, surely Daveh could have mowed the lawn the first few days they moved in?

No chance Daveh left Sydney behind with her, she wouldn’t cope looking after & flying alone with her, unless some of her family are travelling with her.
She’s a bullshitter and none of her timelines add up. Moved Friday supposedly, so got their shit together in the middle of a move to have a family party? Also supposedly had a vomiting bug sat but also had a family party? She was also supposedly buying house bits in penneys the other day? Was this in the middle of the phantom vomiting bug??? No wonder her nose is getting bigger

• Haha

srh.ls.lwlss

I thought it was a school kid that wrote it until I read it all and realised it was meant to be a teacher. Terrie sending herself messages 🤣
So did I.. and then thought if u r a fully grown adult who needs to use terrie and David as motivation to get up you need to question who you are as a person!

• Haha

Loopylou40

I’m calling it now, she’ll have that Ventura Design crowd in for free to do up the house, either that or roll on the Matt Britton, Gibson paving, Emma mattress, whoever the fuck will do her floors and tiles for free collabs 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

ny_style

VIP Member
Jaysis, id love to see all your houses & the areas yous live in…
Ha, but you never will because I don’t pimp out my lovely life or (really nice) house in a (sought-after) area on social media.
Terrie has absolutely nothing I’m jealous of.

• Haha
  • Heart

Loopylou40

Hey whatever you think, I heard it from someone on the premises the night it happened. I 100% believe it because the person who told me has no reason to lie.
I’d well believe it, I had the misfortune of sitting beside her and her “gal pals” in a restaurant about a year ago! Trying to enjoy a quiet meal with friends and feral doesn’t even come close! They were howling like the Sanderson sisters the whole meal, basically flashing the restaurant taking pictures and lashing on the makeup the entire meal🤢 then to top it off they were basically harassing the toilet attendant, screaming songs in the poor woman’s face and trying to drag her up dancing 🥹 all the while, pretty sure the meal was comped and there were drinks flung at them every five minutes by the owner, safe to say I never returned

• Wow
  • Sick

Lanenola

It’s really sad that he missed the sisters birthday. I know that none of them come across as particularly nice people but sad all the same. I can’t imagine ever missing my sisters birthday especially a milestone. But sure hopefully they had a good night pretending to be sick and making fake accounts on tattle ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lanenola

Tbh I don't think she finds it hard to be a mother I think she has absolutely zero interest in being a mother.
Terrie's main priority is Terrie

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Christ on a fucking bike.

I've been wedding dress shopping with a friend or two before, but I've never put a dress on myself!!!!!
Memememememememememememe MEEEEE
She can’t let anyone have their moment. Not too long ago someone got engaged & after she congratulated them she shared a reel of her in her wedding dress 😂😂😂 move the fuck on your wedding is in the past

Libra123

Ireland is too small to have these type of events. You'd swear they were at the Oscars and the next morning we could easily see one of them on the Luas eating a sausage roll! It's too cringe to take them seriously 🙈

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She shares every minute she is with that child. What kind of business page would have chats about a little girls 💩 on it? She shares her side profile or the back of her head constantly. If she spends 5 mins reading a book with the child it’s shared. Every time she comes back from a trip she goes on an over sharing binge trying to look like this dedicated mother when in reality she is anything but. I’m no mammy shamer, I think every parent deserves me time & I don’t believe it’s healthy to have no life outside the home & family but Terrie is like nobody I have ever seen. That baby was barely home from the hospital and she was off on a ski trip. She can gaslight all she wants but anyone watching can see her for what she is. He has to agree with her because he is along for the free ride. He’s a waste of space

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Ailte

VIP Member
She 100% only bought that house for the aesthetic for instagram, all the flashing the big kitchen and dressing rooms etc she gave no consideration to the location or needs of the. Hold and had hedged her bets it wouldn’t be discovered where it was! Living on a flight path would be no joke and it must be bad if others pulled out of the sale because of the noise when they were on the site of planes taking off!
I’m laughing so hard though at them. Yes they may have blagged their way to having funds to afford a house with that price tag but how much does it suck that all us trolls knew where the house was within minutes of her posting. It really is the price you pay for selling your privacy on Instagram! Delighted for them living in their ghost estate in the middle of nowhere. Will need another car collab now to get them back to their precious beach.

• Haha

wertyuio

What an absolute tool of a woman. She has nothing between her 2 ears. Trying on wedding dresses 5 years after her own wedding. She literally would sell her granny to the highest bidder..or any bidder

Jellybb

VIP Member
Terrie also baited that she had cervical cancer when she only needed a Lletz procedure around the same time David’s mother was very unwell. How you could do that watching your partner go through hell with his mother dying I’ll never understand
Just in case anyone forgets….
IMG_8531.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Ellybelly91

She makes an absolute FORTUNE. She made 8000 euro for doing a wedding showcase in leitrim-just one of how many. So over idiots like this making a fortune while people contributing to society that we’d be lost without struggle. It’s an absolute joke.

• Wow
  • Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Did she call her child Sydney because she lived there on a working holiday visa for a few years??

• Haha