Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JenKeogh

I think she may have blocked me...I have a private account with some photos I share with family overseas and she's blocked my from that 😂

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
I don’t like standing up for Terrie cos as you all know here I’m not a fan but she actually was wearing a seatbelt. If you look on her right shoulder you can see it. It makes me sick standing up for her 🤣🤣
I've been looking and can't see it in its buckle either

QTKT

Any idea where the new house is
---
Someone is obviously very pissed off we found out where she is and that it’s not as glamorous as she wanted to make it out to be. Have fun in your “up and coming area” Terrie. Best place for you and the handbag is the is beyond and out of the way
Where is it

It was scaldy of Terrie to allude to having cancer, making false promises to nurses that they would have careers in Australia, the whole repromed scandal etc. I could go on and on with all the shitty things she’s done over the years. Why would I wish her well all things considered? This is a thread for Terrie and that is the focus of the subject, not her neighbours or other people who live in the area. The reading up on that area online seems to suggest it’s anything but nice. Happy your friend brought there and hope their happy but it’s not really relevant to this conversation
I never said you should wish her well in any way shape or form, I don’t like her, I didn’t defend any of her behaviour. You don’t need to twist my words to suit your narrative.

What I did say is that it’s absolute bitch behaviour to wish bad things on a whole area and community of people just because someone you don’t like moved there.

Ridiculous.

Peaches29

Very sad to think as well. David can’t even see his sister because of Terrie… she prob wouldn’t even allow him see his own sister. Terrie ruined his family…. Well we don’t know that actually but it would be something she’d do 🙄