Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunnygirl085

her latest ad on the laptop and phone cases, She says the phone cover is going to bring her into Autumn and Winter, is she actually for real ?? A f***ing phone cover! I need to unfollow, cant watch her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

overgrammers

VIP Member
She'll be even more insufferable if that's even possible! Myself and my husband worked our arses off for our respectable terraced house. We both work full time and would love an extension/new bedroom/new garden but with the way prices are going right now we'd be lucky to get a new toilet 🙈 But we're supposed to be grateful for what we have (which we are) but it's so frustrating when you see this one pissing off on holidays every month, nights out, enough new clothes for a lifetime and she ends up with a house worth €850,000?! The unfairness of it all 😡😡
Wouldn’t compare yourself to this scumbag. Would you pretend to have fertility issues to make a quick buck? She’ll have no luck with it. She’ll be advertising tarmac soon by the sounds of it

Peaches29

Ye probably know this already but…. If you like clothing from terries and she has AF link and you don’t want to click in the link…. All you do is…. Screenshot her dress, edit it so it’s just the dress showing ( no face, feet etc), save it to your photos, go into your album and click on your photo, hold down on the photo and press share and then go down to google lens and click on that and the shop will come up where the dress is from…. So don’t click on any AF…. Share this with your friends

Libra123

Can we start a petition to ban this shite of "life lately" and "March so far". Translation = let me show off how amazing and perfect my life has been 🙄 Drives me insane!!

• Heart

sellyoursoulforinsta

Im just back from Portugal and every child there including my own had long sleeve uv protection swimwear and hats on…i wouldnt dream of exposing my daughters skin to the sun at such a young age…(and dont get me started on how wrong it is to share images of her in a swimsuit to thousands of strangers online…)

Peaches29

How cringe is that tik tok…. Like what the actual fuck. Terrie maybe go home and play with your daughter instead of playing on the streets and bars. She’s an embarrassment to all around her 🤣🤣🤣

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I still hold out hope that it will all catch up with her eventually. She’s a horrible sly twisted person. The badness oozes out of her manic eyes

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
She 100% only bought that house for the aesthetic for instagram, all the flashing the big kitchen and dressing rooms etc she gave no consideration to the location or needs of the. Hold and had hedged her bets it wouldn’t be discovered where it was! Living on a flight path would be no joke and it must be bad if others pulled out of the sale because of the noise when they were on the site of planes taking off!

• Heart

overgrammers

VIP Member
I’d say she was delighted her thread was on fire til she saw the board.ie comments! 🤣🤣 shoulda done your research before parting with your cash Ter!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She does an insane amount of ads. In the weeks after Perth was born she had something like 20 , a couple a grand an advert & serious money rolling in. Plus the wee stint last year in the job to look secure while getting mortgage over the line. Just wait now for all the freebies rolling in to kit it out ….

Also not being from Dublin , I cannot find the house online & dying for a nose. It looks lovely.
Just found it online 😂😂🙈
---
€735k for that house Jesus I was expecting something a bit fancier
---
Lads give me another hint, I cannot figure out where this is lol
The meadows rolestown your welcome. €735k

• Heart
  • Haha

Addd

VIP Member
I see the handbag was gifted his outfit which he put a reel up for on his stories, which got 79 likes. Like what is the actual point in that business handing out a freebie to a nobody who to get 79 likes. Honestly mortified for the whole lot of them because the vip style awards doesn’t actually mean anything

Sickofthemall

Her bringing the handbag away for his birthday purely as an excuse to take 7537@0533890 pictures & videos of herself & brand work 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
She’s really nowhere as attractive as she used to be a few years ago, the scraped back hair slicked into a bun does nothing for her. And you really notice her not wearing fake eyelashes… beady little mad bastard eyes on her
She never was. She just absolutely plastered her self In makeup. She’s an absolute catfish

• Haha