Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches29

Yes guys, please all unfollow.
I was looking at the ad for the phone case!!! Lads seriously???? What’s fucking next. You know what I was thinking when looking at it…. She’s pure greedy and hungry for money. She honestly doesn’t give a shit. How is she not mortified. Ad after ad after ad after ad. She’s so so incredibly greedy. That’s the only word I could think when I seen the ad…. Bets on, what utter shite will she be trying to flog next? She actually reminded me of a Romanian gypsy, literally trying to scam everyone out of it… will it ever end???!!!!

Reactions: 20

Libra123

Ireland is too small to have these type of events. You'd swear they were at the Oscars and the next morning we could easily see one of them on the Luas eating a sausage roll! It's too cringe to take them seriously 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20

wertyuio

What an absolute tool of a woman. She has nothing between her 2 ears. Trying on wedding dresses 5 years after her own wedding. She literally would sell her granny to the highest bidder..or any bidder

Reactions: 19

Jellybb

VIP Member
Terrie also baited that she had cervical cancer when she only needed a Lletz procedure around the same time David’s mother was very unwell. How you could do that watching your partner go through hell with his mother dying I’ll never understand
Just in case anyone forgets….
IMG_8531.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Jellybb

VIP Member
Did she call her child Sydney because she lived there on a working holiday visa for a few years??

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
Goss.ie shared her reel on tik tok, tge comments are not too kind, she is being called a scammer and people asked is this the girl that robbed people's money in australia

• Wow
  • Haha

Cazerjack

Why would you move abroad for the summer when you've just bought a new house, would you not like to get unpacked and sorted and enjoy being in the house? Unless she has all her collab companies fitting it out for her when she’s abroad and will come back to it all done Up.

Loopylou40

Oh I know exactly where they’ve bought! I was actually looking at those houses myself, thank Christ I didn’t buy, shitty location in the arsehole of nowhere put me off

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Peaches29

She’s still waffling on about this bug she had…. If it was real you don’t keep going on about it, you move on from it the next day. It’s nearly a week ago? It’s clearly a lie!!! You can never trust a word out of that girls mouth!

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She fell off her bike & claimed to have life changing facial injuries. Complete fabrication. She made a huge deal of going back to work figuring Covid sharing her nursing uniform, she did one shift & got access to an early vaccine.

• Wow

Blondiemum

Was coming on to say the same thing. Apparently dying at the weekend vomiting but also had a family get together. Yet clukdmt go to David’s sisters party. He's a bigger fool for allowing it.

Addd

VIP Member
Nobody is jealous of Terrie and David. Not one person, that much I know for certain. Everything is made out to be so much more than it is and it’s all so fake. We are simply lifting the veil on all the smoke and mirrors that Terrie loves to have. Also Terrie has done so much shitty things over the years, it’s good enough for her.

Peaches29

Sydney doesn’t call her own mother ‘ mammy’ anymore… she calls her Terrie, because that’s all she is to her anymore. She’s away that much and never spend anytime with the child. It was only a matter of time really…. No fault but your own Terrie!!! Poor David loooks exhausted. She doesn’t give him a minute.

Peaches29

I think the repromed and lying she had cervical cancer ( when her MIL was dying with cancer) was the two worst thing she done for me. Like sick in the head!!!