Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hahaha sorry 😂 busy day at work gals...

Here's the tea from multiple well placed, confirmed sources:

Lough Eske Castle- the gals landed to the (usually) very calm and proper bar in the eve and got absolutely wasted. Terrie herself went over and sat beside an elderly couple, started talking with the friend about whose partner had the biggest 🍆, made the couple so uncomfortable they went to bed with their drinks!!! Staff tried to intervene....they kept going around annoying other patrons all night, loud and crass...ended up being the last in the bar and the friend REFUSED point blank multiple times to leave, said she herself was a Guard, abusive to staff and awful (not Terrie to be fair).... in the end the Gardai were called on them! Terrie managed to drag ur one to their bedroom and by the time the Gardai arrived they weren't in the bar. Garda asked if Castle wanted to press charges but they decided not to...even though Garda said the friend committed a few offences including impersonating a guard and drunk and disorderly! They also could have been kicked out technically as they weren't paying 👀
They went to Pearls and Lace the next time and were extremely rude to the staff, entitled and demanding! If I get anymore info I'll post and sorry again for the delay. ☕

• Wow
Reactions: 38

dontcome@me

VIP Member
I think the repromed and lying she had cervical cancer ( when her MIL was dying with cancer) was the two worst thing she done for me. Like sick in the head!!!
Agree…. serious issues to bait having cancer and there’s absolutely no defending that/ denying it… there was articles written about it so she should’ve come straight out on her stories and said she didn’t have cancer/ clear up any misunderstanding.
And Repromed…. I spent 5 years and my life savings on ivf having my baby… after cancer…. so I’ll never forget or forgive her actions there either and I can’t believe her influencing wasn’t finished after that one

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
so, as a small scale influencer (I have 15k followers), I make anything from 1000-1500 a month from ads, and that is 15K followers and I dont do that many ads and I am very very fussy about what I do. I would say she is raking it in, especially as she would advertise minge ointment if she had the chance!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

overgrammers

VIP Member
Jaysis, id love to see all your houses & the areas yous live in… a fab house in a growing area.. nice & calm but still close to swords/airport/the coast and you’d be in town in 30mins.

I came on here after seeing her insta post to get some extra scoop but just found out, unsurprisingly, you are all just jealous wagons 😭
Hey Terrie! How’s the “vomiting bug”?
Or is that the handbag? Should you not be at your sisters 21st?
Did you copy and paste the first part from the shit the estate agent sold you? It’s a house in the absolute arse hole of the back of the airport that looks like it’s going to have a refugee camp erected down the road!
And calm down, you is already plural, yous is not a word and you’re using an ellipses in place of a comma. I wonder who you could be??? 🤣🤣
Surprised “yous” moved so close to swords for fear of bumping into the fitzers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ll tell ya what, your ‘jealous’ comment hits the nail on the head in some way …

When Terrie collaborated with a fertility company drawing herself in lots of new followers of women struggling to conceive just waiting to for the ‘conversation to be opened’ … but were instead met mere days later with a very triggering pregnancy announcement from the very person who was ‘opening this conversation’.
Jealousy was probably among one of the many emotions those women were feeling.
So well done hon, you’re right. Does that make you feel better?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

BeepSchmeep

Christ on a fucking bike.

I've been wedding dress shopping with a friend or two before, but I've never put a dress on myself!!!!!
Memememememememememememe MEEEEE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

lulu689

She’s made a big recovery from that bug if she had it why couldn’t he have gone to his sisters birthday
---
Also the last thing u would wana eat is a pizza after been sick 🤣 my brothers the same goes to no family events because of his wife she’s a weapon to to be fair

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

overgrammers

VIP Member
Hold on, well first the matching outfits 🤢
Second, Terrie has a get together at the weekend in her new house. Is this the weekend she was riddled with the vomiting bug???
She even went so far with the lie as to say they gave it to the movers!!! 🤣🤣oh Terrence. You filthy liar

• Haha
Reactions: 28

taratara

Location, location, location is all that matters. Can’t see anything that would make me want to live there.

Jaysis, id love to see all your houses & the areas yous live in… a fab house in a growing area.. nice & calm but still close to swords/airport/the coast and you’d be in town in 30mins.

I came on here after seeing her insta post to get some extra scoop but just found out, unsurprisingly, you are all just jealous wagons 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Grace1718

Chatty Member
like what to FOOK is the point of her taking pics of the back of her child’s head. like either be honest and post her or DONT. i understand maybe once a year taking a family pic at xmas and putting hearts over the children’s faces but constant content of sydney yet not showing her face . its just weird and actually a joke that they are using her for content but thinking they are protecting her . its LOL . also i find those stories soooooo boring of someone else’s child playing , i have my own kids not anti kids but dry content no one wants to see esp not of a child’s back of head . zzzzzz snooze fest !

Reactions: 24

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s really sad that he missed the sisters birthday. I know that none of them come across as particularly nice people but sad all the same. I can’t imagine ever missing my sisters birthday especially a milestone. But sure hopefully they had a good night pretending to be sick and making fake accounts on tattle ✌
I feel most sorry for the dad Tony & all the children involved. The dad seems like a nice man, he lost his wife, it can’t be easy having fighting in the family. Children are innocent & deserve to know family especially close cousins etc & Nikki is a scumbag but her kids are nice kids. It’s sad they don’t seem to have a relationship with Sydney.

Reactions: 23

Libra123

She'll be even more insufferable if that's even possible! Myself and my husband worked our arses off for our respectable terraced house. We both work full time and would love an extension/new bedroom/new garden but with the way prices are going right now we'd be lucky to get a new toilet 🙈 But we're supposed to be grateful for what we have (which we are) but it's so frustrating when you see this one pissing off on holidays every month, nights out, enough new clothes for a lifetime and she ends up with a house worth €850,000?! The unfairness of it all 😡😡

Reactions: 22
Of course David is potty training the child. Terrie probably doesn’t know the child’s arse from her elbow

• Haha
Reactions: 21