Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
I see the handbag was gifted his outfit which he put a reel up for on his stories, which got 79 likes. Like what is the actual point in that business handing out a freebie to a nobody who to get 79 likes. Honestly mortified for the whole lot of them because the vip style awards doesn’t actually mean anything

Reactions: 14

Sickofthemall

Her bringing the handbag away for his birthday purely as an excuse to take 7537@0533890 pictures & videos of herself & brand work 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
She’s really nowhere as attractive as she used to be a few years ago, the scraped back hair slicked into a bun does nothing for her. And you really notice her not wearing fake eyelashes… beady little mad bastard eyes on her
She never was. She just absolutely plastered her self In makeup. She’s an absolute catfish

• Haha

Peaches29

Of course they went on holidays without the child, Terrie can’t stand her own child!!!!!!
Lads, I lol’d when she suggested they remove a pane of glass for the bird to get out at the airport 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
As for that reel, could you just imagine this couple jumping all round the airport just for a TikTok…. Lads did I cringe when I seen it…. My god I’ve no words…. Class, something they don’t have 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Peaches29

Yep we are so jealous of Terrie bring loads of nurse of to oz for no work. So jealous of Terrie for making up she had cervical cancer. So jealous of Terrie rigging competition, so jealous of Terrie, for no spending any time with her children, so jealous of Terrie for the repromed scandal. Ah sure the list goes on and on and on!!!! Will you ever stop with the scams 🙄

• Heart

overgrammers

VIP Member
Big things coming for their ‘gin’. What like posting on the Instagram? It seems like a pathetic excuse for a brand. They can’t even make a dent in the Irish market but seem to think it’ll will thrive in Spain and Portugal 🙄
Carrying around their pet bottle of shitewave taking photos is not “big things” 🤣

• Haha
I know how incredible we are as parents - wtf?? Who thinks like that?
Only these absolute dopes. I’m constantly questioning myself on wether I’m good enough wether I gave each child enough attention and met enough of their needs. I always think I’m not doing enough but everyone around me tells me I am.
I have never once thought I’m a great parent and I know it. The only people who do that are self absorbed narcissists

It always cracks me up the pictures of the 3 of them with the child facing the back, they have her trained to turn her head on command?! I can only imagine the type of issues this could manifest itself on in later life. I remember having no front teeth for my communion and being told not to smile with my mouth open and it always made me so self conscious when getting my photograph taken as a child. Imagine being told you’re not allowed even look at the camera!!

khaigs

VIP Member
She’s a fucking melt. End of. A lying, conniving, manipulative, self-centred bitch who cares about absolute nobody but herself.

• Heart
  • Haha

BeepSchmeep

It was the part where she said this was the designer of my wedding dress, Enzoani and the silhouette is like my dress but if I was to get married again..
I wouldn't be surprised if at some point she tells us that her wedding dress isn't really her style anymore so they're going to take pics in a new one. Just like her ring

• Haha
  • Wow

purpleorangepink

Sure she was saying on the podcast that's she was nearly booking flights to come home as Sydney was crazy and she was overstimulated. She said at least at home we have creche for a break but here we've no childcare.....🤣🤣🤣 like seriously that's just called being a parent. I've 3 kids and no childcare and yes there are hard days but ya just get on with it. She's nothing to be complaining about
Even though she’s showed them having several child free date nights…. I wouldn’t get that many a year never mind a week 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Birthday cake for Dayveh with all Terries family there and no sign of his own. Pretty sad to see this. Especially after losing their Mam, would it not be so upsetting to have a rift with your siblings

Peaches29

David… what’s the story with terror and repromed??? Will she come on and apologise for all the people she hurt?? Or you know when she made up she had cancer when she didn’t??? What’s the story there??? Why does she crave so much attention? I don’t know how you put up with her…. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Peaches29

Terrie: Girls help me pick an outfit, oh no, I don’t know which to choose …. #ad….. sure of course it’s an ad what else would it be 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄