Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
Nobody is jealous of Terrie and David. Not one person, that much I know for certain. Everything is made out to be so much more than it is and it’s all so fake. We are simply lifting the veil on all the smoke and mirrors that Terrie loves to have. Also Terrie has done so much shitty things over the years, it’s good enough for her.

Reactions: 18

Peaches29

Sydney doesn’t call her own mother ‘ mammy’ anymore… she calls her Terrie, because that’s all she is to her anymore. She’s away that much and never spend anytime with the child. It was only a matter of time really…. No fault but your own Terrie!!! Poor David loooks exhausted. She doesn’t give him a minute.

Peaches29

I think the repromed and lying she had cervical cancer ( when her MIL was dying with cancer) was the two worst thing she done for me. Like sick in the head!!!

Mimzy

Like everyone is putting all the blame on.nikki ,but I mean what's he's little sister ever done to him etc ,he can't even be there for her 21st and there all there together. Hes so alienated it's cruel and sad . And 100 per cent shes pulling the sick card ,just covering is all

Reactions: 17

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Like everyone is putting all the blame on.nikki ,but I mean what's he's little sister ever done to him etc ,he can't even be there for her 21st and there all there together. Hes so alienated it's cruel and sad . And 100 per cent shes pulling the sick card ,just covering is all
I blame them both. They are 2 cheeks of the same arse. Both horrible narcissistic wagons. He’s a gowl for bowing to it.

Loopylou40

Wow! a reel “ about moving in” but in fact it’s an ad for air up! Christ she’s pathetic! Sure what else will she be doing now to pay for her shitty gaff 🤷🏻‍♀️

dontcome@me

VIP Member
She’s really nowhere as attractive as she used to be a few years ago, the scraped back hair slicked into a bun does nothing for her. And you really notice her not wearing fake eyelashes… beady little mad bastard eyes on her

• Haha

sellyoursoulforinsta

So terror has spent 3 nights far away from jer daughter this week so far and will be away again tomorrow night for the vips? What the actual fuck…that poor child is gona have issues…and whatever family member does all the minding is as bad, enabling that narcissist…part time parent

Helly143

Why is the 2 year old outside in the blistering heat and strong UV with no UV suit or hat on? Just a strap swimsuit with all her skin out, am I being dramatic or would you expose your 2 year olds skin to the sun like that? I certainly wouldn’t incase they got burnt not worth the risk… poor child

overgrammers

VIP Member
Wow what a fucking narcissist, essentially blaming the handbag for the fact ppl think she’s never with her child. It’s your fault, you always share her on social media, that’s why people think that!no terrie people aren’t stupid! And whatever about “working” you throw your child in crèche so you can dick around sea swimming during the day. Grow the fuck up! And Terrie your childs not confident she just doesn’t have a secure attachment because guess what . . . You’re never there.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Why is the 2 year old outside in the blistering heat and strong UV with no UV suit or hat on? Just a strap swimsuit with all her skin out, am I being dramatic or would you expose your 2 year olds skin to the sun like that? I certainly wouldn’t incase they got burnt not worth the risk… poor child
How else would she get a tan? Did you not see her last year,
She was rashered on more than one occasion. But Terrie always packs the factor 50 🤥

Cazerjack

Well that was very convenient, it got her out of her Sil’s 21st and also she’ll get a few months of her mortgage paid from advertising a product which she miraculously managed to find in amongst all the moving boxes.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why does she insist that everything with the child is chaos? She just seems like your average child to me & sure the handbag does the parenting. It’s so cringe to be forcing this narrative all the time

Reactions: 16

weetink

Her friend should have took someone else dress shopping, she has made it all about her, I'd struggle being friends with someone like that, can't even let her have her moment!

Reactions: 16