Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ on a bleeping bike.

I've been wedding dress shopping with a friend or two before, but I've never put a dress on myself!!!!!
Memememememememememememe MEEEEE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Christ on a bleeping bike.

I've been wedding dress shopping with a friend or two before, but I've never put a dress on myself!!!!!
Memememememememememememe MEEEEE
She can’t let anyone have their moment. Not too long ago someone got engaged & after she congratulated them she shared a reel of her in her wedding dress 😂😂😂 move the duck on your wedding is in the past

Reactions: 20
Imagine doing an Ad for a wedding dress shop, not even for your wedding 😂 her last 9 posts have been ads. She’s absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 19
Hang on is the friend getting married? Because either tezza has managed to make her wedding dress shopping into an ad, or this place is paying this clown who is no more gettin married to advertise for them? Either way it’s bizarre

Reactions: 16
Her friend should have took someone else dress shopping, she has made it all about her, I'd struggle being friends with someone like that, can't even let her have her moment!

Her friend got a free trip away and lots of attention in a fabulous bridal shop. Meanwhile Terrie got paid to advertise the shop - seems like a win win situation. I suppose the shop figured Terrie would have enough followers in the demographic that might use their services that it was worth paying her even if she is already married.

Reactions: 2
Just seen a Tik toc of hers and she is advertising so Sue cosmetics and she must get paid based on how many times she mentions So Sue cosmetics, she is keeping it natural apparently but yet is caked in it.

Reactions: 1
When I tell you I’m so cross for this “friend” 🙃 Terrie needs to be put in a bin immediately
Yeah but she also could’ve said thanks but no thanks, you’re not making my wedding dress shopping about yourself and making an ad of it. She’s clearly as bad as Terrence

Reactions: 8
What an absolute tool of a woman. She has nothing between her 2 ears. Trying on wedding dresses 5 years after her own wedding. She literally would sell her granny to the highest bidder..or any bidder

Reactions: 19
This is literally bringing me right back to repromed, where she made a collab when she was preggers…. She’s married and is now doing this….. she’s an attention seeking bleep!!!!!

Coming onto say I just seeeeeen this video of her #Ad for the wedding dresses. I literally went dress shopping today with my two friends & I couldn’t imagine them doing this on me!!! It was such a lovely experience, I just couldn’t do that to a friend!!? For no amount of money!? Terrie you are selling your soul ffs!? Your allowed say No to deals 🥵 shocking behaviour I already thought she was a tool but this took the biscuit

Reactions: 13
It was the part where she said this was the designer of my wedding dress, Enzoani and the silhouette is like my dress but if I was to get married again.. all I hear is me, me, me. It's her friends time and her friends day to try on dresses yet she makes it about her, she really is so unlikeable and unrelateable

Reactions: 9
It was the part where she said this was the designer of my wedding dress, Enzoani and the silhouette is like my dress but if I was to get married again..
I wouldn't be surprised if at some point she tells us that her wedding dress isn't really her style anymore so they're going to take pics in a new one. Just like her ring

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can she stop trying to make David happen, he is so unlikeable; zero humour, warmth or charm. Him yesterday labelling the food on Skidders plate ... Yes David we know what a banana and toast looks like

• Heart
Poor child if she gets her parents’ brains. Mammy and daddy are Dumb and Dumber

• Haha
Reactions: 7