Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2bornot2b

Why would you move abroad for the summer when you've just bought a new house, would you not like to get unpacked and sorted and enjoy being in the house? Unless she has all her collab companies fitting it out for her when she’s abroad and will come back to it all done Up.
I'd say this is it 100%

Reactions: 6

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
I’m calling it now, she’ll have that Ventura Design crowd in for free to do up the house, either that or roll on the Matt Britton, Gibson paving, Emma mattress, whoever the fuck will do her floors and tiles for free collabs 🙄🙄🙄🙄
And whoever did the back garden in the rental.. for free #ad #gifted
She will be like Lynn Kelly 2.0

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Work?? Are you having a laugh? And it’s her choice not to see her kid, it’s not like she’s on long business trips or works away from home, she chooses to fuck off on holiday every other week, have stay cations pretty much weekly at this stage and multiple nights out a week also!
Don't engage - it's Terrie herself..

• Haha

Sayithowyouseeit

How they hell would they have got a mortgage? I understand bloggers are overpaid an extravagant amount for absolutely nothing but it's not guaranteed? Could literally fall apart in the morning. Plus it's not like she can rely upon nursing as she doesn't do it effectively?? I'm boggled. Going through the process at the moment and it's tortuous even for 2 PAYE with some side income from a farm; everything is being questioned and considered. Don't understand how these people can do it. Looks massive as well

sellyoursoulforinsta

I’d well believe it, I had the misfortune of sitting beside her and her “gal pals” in a restaurant about a year ago! Trying to enjoy a quiet meal with friends and feral doesn’t even come close! They were howling like the Sanderson sisters the whole meal, basically flashing the restaurant taking pictures and lashing on the makeup the entire meal🤢 then to top it off they were basically harassing the toilet attendant, screaming songs in the poor woman’s face and trying to drag her up dancing 🥹 all the while, pretty sure the meal was comped and there were drinks flung at them every five minutes by the owner, safe to say I never returned
Thats the thing with terror she will always be the ones egging on her ‘friends’ to make gobshites of themselves and she will milk the ‘mad bastard…im great craic’ buzz but she wont be the one flashing or getting in trouble with the guards…

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She did the same when she fell off her bike. She claimed to have life changing facial injuries if I’m remembering right

Big things coming for their ‘gin’. What like posting on the Instagram? It seems like a pathetic excuse for a brand. They can’t even make a dent in the Irish market but seem to think it’ll will thrive in Spain and Portugal 🙄

Loopylou40

If my sister in law behaves in the manor Terri did when my mother dies, you can be certain I’d hate her too.
Not sure what you mean? Didn’t they fly home from oz, and Terri basically nursed her on her dying bed according to Nikki! They were just short of giving her a fucking Nobel peace prize at the time! Fucking idiots

• Haha

GiggyBOO2

Are we looking at the same house ? Looks cold and unhomely . I don’t think it’s a nice house at all . I can’t stand these white wash boxy new builds
---
Daveh gonna be scraping the bird shite off the walls every week

Loopylou40

Nope and not a park either
Not near a park or the sea or anything really for that matter, oh there is a massive affordable housing estate across the road from them, nothing wrong with that, but not the millionaires row terror will have you believe!
No shops/restaurants or bars nearby! Oh wait there is the church and local garage on their doorstep, exquisite 🙄

Peaches29

She has over 300k followers ( thousands of them are bought/ fake followers) but she only got 30k likes on her post…. It just goes to show you how fake she really is. The truth is in front of you…. Believe NOTHING that comes out of her mouth. She’s the biggest scammer of them all 🤣🤣