Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she on the move after all they work they did to the garden?!? Surely it’s another rental or did her stunt with the nursing job last year work and she got a mortgage!
I hope she did and then the influencing goes tits up, she was booted from bahama and mantras hit the skids. If she got a mortgage I hope the two of them have to get actual jobs to pay the mortgage

Reactions: 8
Is her name not on the Bahama body bottle anymore? Couldn't see it on the clip she showed
It is but the text size of her name is much smaller than when it was first launched.. and the Bahama body insta page hasn't posted since Feb

Reactions: 1
Tagging the author just looking for more books…. Sure we can see right through ya Terrie 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I hope she did and then the influencing goes tits up, she was booted from bahama and mantras hit the skids. If she got a mortgage I hope the two of them have to get actual jobs to pay the mortgage
on so sues video of her work week today she mentioned a meeting with Terror & her manager or agent about bahama body this week.

Can we start a petition to ban this shite of "life lately" and "March so far". Translation = let me show off how amazing and perfect my life has been 🙄 Drives me insane!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did she call her child Sydney because she lived there on a working holiday visa for a few years??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Childish & I hate the word used in this context but I can’t get past the association with the bathroom & always find it funny when people put up photos with that type of caption 🤣🤣 “March dump”
Omg same!!! Hate it!

Reactions: 2
Was coming on to say the very same thing. She’s never around her

Reactions: 6