Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, I completely agree. She’s a bleeping twit!!! Someone said to me to ‘ steady on’ and I was just replying back sorry, I forgot to quote it!!!! God no, what she done is bleeping shocking…. But am I surprised???? No! Absolutely not! She’s a disrespectful tit! Is it any wonder the fitz’s dislike her!!!

Reactions: 2
Wtffffff is terries story about??? Did I get this right? Did he take a pic of Sydney’s first poo in the potty??? Did I hear this wrong? Please say I did

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh no, I completely agree. She’s a bleeping twit!!! Someone said to me to ‘ steady on’ and I was just replying back sorry, I forgot to quote it!!!! God no, what she done is bleeping shocking…. But am I surprised???? No! Absolutely not! She’s a disrespectful tit! Is it any wonder the fitz’s dislike her!!!
That was me that said steady on, I was being sarcastic, as in steady on calling Terrie a mother!
---
Wtffffff is terries story about??? Did I get this right? Did he take a pic of Sydney’s first poo in the potty??? Did I hear this wrong? Please say I did
No you heard right, Terrie should cop on and stop being so bleeping immature and protect her child’s privacy like she said she would, and should also be aware there are weirdos out there who get off on that kind of stuff!
But as long as the two brain donors are gettin lols and content on Instagram courtesy of their child 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Of course David is potty training the child. Terrie probably doesn’t know the child’s arse from her elbow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey whatever you think, I heard it from someone on the premises the night it happened. I 100% believe it because the person who told me has no reason to lie.
I’d well believe it, I had the misfortune of sitting beside her and her “gal pals” in a restaurant about a year ago! Trying to enjoy a quiet meal with friends and feral doesn’t even come close! They were howling like the Sanderson sisters the whole meal, basically flashing the restaurant taking pictures and lashing on the makeup the entire meal🤢 then to top it off they were basically harassing the toilet attendant, screaming songs in the poor woman’s face and trying to drag her up dancing 🥹 all the while, pretty sure the meal was comped and there were drinks flung at them every five minutes by the owner, safe to say I never returned

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’d well believe it, I had the misfortune of sitting beside her and her “gal pals” in a restaurant about a year ago! Trying to enjoy a quiet meal with friends and feral doesn’t even come close! They were howling like the Sanderson sisters the whole meal, basically flashing the restaurant taking pictures and lashing on the makeup the entire meal🤢 then to top it off they were basically harassing the toilet attendant, screaming songs in the poor woman’s face and trying to drag her up dancing 🥹 all the while, pretty sure the meal was comped and there were drinks flung at them every five minutes by the owner, safe to say I never returned
Thats the thing with terror she will always be the ones egging on her ‘friends’ to make gobshites of themselves and she will milk the ‘mad bastard…im great craic’ buzz but she wont be the one flashing or getting in trouble with the guards…

Reactions: 6
I had forgotten those 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 also the sunglasses 😂😂😂
Exactly the same hat you’d get in penneys for a fiver 🙄 nice try lads. The egos on them thinking people would pay over the odds for tat because of who they are?? That business had absolutely no usp and no basis for the price points on the products. Susie poo was given a wrong swerve with that one

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
i would well believe it about the girls behaviour. i sat near them on 2 occasions . Terror is sly , had same drink for hours while getting them all pissed with the free drinks. screaming and roaring hugging everyone . ahhhhhhh Omg ahhhhhj that’s sooooo funny and yes they were all trying to be “whacky” and out there and get on table etc . To be honest her friends are very very lower class just like her own family and david . Her friends faces are very chavvy in real life and really really knackery clothes like travellers - like cheap belly tops that just look wrong on anyone over 21.

David is like conor ryan in my opinion that stupid cringey humour like u would see on the commitments 20 years ago or Mrs Browns Boys. makes me embarrassed to be from dublin . yeah protect Sydney’s privacy u two finglas chavs yet talk about photographing her tit. The mind boggles . Just disappointing that society places some value on these chavs

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i would well believe it about the girls behaviour. i sat near them on 2 occasions . Terror is sly , had same drink for hours while getting them all pissed with the free drinks. screaming and roaring hugging everyone . ahhhhhhh Omg ahhhhhj that’s sooooo funny and yes they were all trying to be “whacky” and out there and get on table etc . To be honest her friends are very very lower class just like her own family and david . Her friends faces are very chavvy in real life and really really knackery clothes like travellers - like cheap belly tops that just look wrong on anyone over 21.

David is like conor ryan in my opinion that stupid cringey humour like u would see on the commitments 20 years ago or Mrs Browns Boys. makes me embarrassed to be from dublin . yeah protect Sydney’s privacy u two finglas chavs yet talk about photographing her tit. The mind boggles . Just disappointing that society places some value on these chavs
Terries the same as the mates, puts on a stupid fake accent for the gram, sometimes let sit slip and you can hear her real accent. Her husband is an imbecile.

Reactions: 7
Of course David is potty training the child. Terrie probably doesn’t know the child’s arse from her elbow
God the way he spoke to her when she was videoing him talking about the picture. He is full of venom.
And the way he said, you wouldn’t have been happy if I didn’t take a picture is very telling, he knew Terror would want a picture because she probably has missed all of Perths Milestones so far. What a superficial life.

Reactions: 10