Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her TikTok pennys haul…. Sydney is two…. She got size 4-5 for the child??? Is that even normal?
She already has more than enough free clothes in size 2-3, so she’s stocking up in bigger sizes in case Penny’s aren’t still giving her free clothes in 2 years

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Terrie Griselda Blanco was part of the Medellìn cartel from Columbia not the Mexican cartel you dumb witch!!

Reactions: 3
I thought Terri and David were Vegans? They used to push it down everyone’s throat , now she’s showing off some chicken dish?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I thought Terri and David were Vegans? They used to push it down everyone’s throat , now she’s showing off some chicken dish?
He USED to be! Loved banging on about it and how everyone should be vegan and now . . . Isn’t! They’re so bleeping embarrassing

Reactions: 4
He used to pontificate about the oceans and the environment too but i guess being married to someone who could fill several landfills with her penneys hauls put and end to that…who needs morals when you can be a kept man!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He used to pontificate about the oceans and the environment too but i guess being married to someone who could fill several landfills with her penneys hauls put and end to that…who needs morals when you can be a kept man!
And takes more flights than your average cabin crew member 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just flopped using the vodoz straightener for curling her hair 🙈should have done a straightener video

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought it was a school kid that wrote it until I read it all and realised it was meant to be a teacher. Terrie sending herself messages 🤣
So did I.. and then thought if u r a fully grown adult who needs to use terrie and David as motivation to get up you need to question who you are as a person!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is that what we have teaching our children! I give up.......I thought I read enough false messages on LLL page, about the postmen, now this!!

Reactions: 6
Nah that message is horseshit…. David texting Terrie the message or something… Terrie has ruined her own reputation over the years that no body believes what she says anymore…. If she told me the sky was blue, I’d have to look out for myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8