Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be back now in a few days recording all the basics the child is doing acting like anyone would think she is mother of the year. I’m all for mammies having free time & trips. I live for mine but I’ve never seen anyone like Terrie. She’s running from her life

Reactions: 13
I literally hate the line she says constantly in every ad “as a busy mom” go way you spoofer, you don’t work, your child goes to creche full time (nothing wrong with that but stopping acting busy) and you go on holidays without said child all the time, I mean I’m all for mam and dads having a few nights away alone but I couldn’t leave them as much, the guilt and I miss them!! She gives me the rage…

Reactions: 25
She’s a disgrace! What wouldnt saoirse ruanes mother give to be by her child at this given minute and Terrie off literally running away from hers at every given chance. I actually feel sorry for David. He’s like a single parent at this stage. I feel so so sorry for poor little Sydney. I can’t understand why someone doesn’t sit her down and actually check if she’s mentally ok! Very very strange carry on!

Reactions: 12
Should start a wiki and add all the nights away she has from her child and see how quick it adds up. Wouldn't feel one bit sorry for davy he is an aggressive arrogant a%&#hole . Suit him better to get a job

Reactions: 12
It's so blatantly obvious she had that child to keep the handbag happy. She has absolutely zero interest in that poor little girl.

Reactions: 11
Should start a wiki and add all the nights away she has from her child and see how quick it adds up. Wouldn't feel one bit sorry for davy he is an aggressive arrogant a%&#hole . Suit him better to get a job
Someone did a rough calc last year, can't remember what thread it's on but it was crazy to see it written down & how much she was away from child!

Reactions: 2
How come David is not allowed to go on holidays and she is? David is made stay at home and mind the child? I’d say if he said he’s going on lads trip or going out, she would stomp her feet and toys be thrown out of the pram!!!! She’s a bully!!!!

Reactions: 6
How come David is not allowed to go on holidays and she is? David is made stay at home and mind the child? I’d say if he said he’s going on lads trip or going out, she would stomp her feet and toys be thrown out of the pram!!!! She’s a bully!!!!
He wouldn't have the time to be taking weeks off to go on holiday, he's CEO of a top Gin brand and not to mention pet accessories empire.....who would hover the house??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He wouldn't have the time to be taking weeks off to go on holiday, he's CEO of a top Gin brand and not to mention pet accessories empire.....who would hover the house??
He also appears to have no friends so who would he be going with? The dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't worry, children don't remember the things you buy them, they remember who was there for them... Which terrie is not seemingly

Reactions: 4
I'm sure terries allowance to davey wouldn't cover a holiday for him, I'd say it barely covers the food shop . Sure he has been wearing the same outfit to every event for the past year, he recently just got a new gifted outfit so he will be in that for the next while plus she also bought him a lovely pleather jacket in penneys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many of these arses are clearly getting a free day out on that yacht in return for exposure on their pages yet it’s not considered an ad? duck off terrie ye waster

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.