Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure terries allowance to davey wouldn't cover a holiday for him, I'd say it barely covers the food shop . Sure he has been wearing the same outfit to every event for the past year, he recently just got a new gifted outfit so he will be in that for the next while plus she also bought him a lovely pleather jacket in penneys 😂
He has it easy…all he has to do is drop Brisbane off to creche, she is fed there, pick her up at 5 and put her to bed 2 or 3 hrs later…while he has all day to himself to take pictures of gin bottles full of water!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He has it easy…all he has to do is drop Brisbane off to creche, she is fed there, pick her up at 5 and put her to bed 2 or 3 hrs later…while he has all day to himself to take pictures of gin bottles full of water!
Omg is she actually there the whole day 😭

Reactions: 1
Omg is she actually there the whole day 😭
Sure how else would her parents be sea swimming in the middle of the day?? Terries latest story sums her up! fannying around dancing on”moms nights” which she has about 4 a week!

Reactions: 5
I'm all for not loosing yourself in motherhood, which many can, and doing things for yourself and girls trips. But with Terri it's constant escapism! What ever happened to "the dream job" she got. I also know nothing about nurses shift work but how would any agency employee someone who'll do 1 shift every 4 months?? What way does it operate?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm all for not loosing yourself in motherhood, which many can, and doing things for yourself and girls trips. But with Terri it's constant escapism! What ever happened to "the dream job" she got. I also know nothing about nurses shift work but how would any agency employee someone who'll do 1 shift every 4 months?? What way does it operate?
No fear of terror losing herself she couldn’t find motherhood with a map!
---
You can work as little or often as you want, her job in not in agency she works with nurses on placement, how I don’t know she never appears to be there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So got some real world goss from a hotel myself and himself stayed in last week. Won't reveal where but you can make an educated guess, 4 star Athlone hotel on a lake 👀 Anywho, a fab therapist filled me on how rude Terror was. She was staying in a nearby hotel but they had no space to fill her in in their spa so she pretty much booked up this hotel's spa, demanded she set up her camera and tripod and film the entire treatments for free. She was totally taken aback and declined. She said she was so rude, demanding, thought she was a celebrity and didn't leave as little as a fiver for the girls for the whole day of FREE treatments 🫣 NOT at all surprising but how f'ing rude

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She is quite simply one of the worst mums I’ve come across. Self centered egotistical narcissist. The poor child. The husband is an absolute bell end.

Reactions: 7
Was she not in Dubai a few weeks ago with the child and handbag ? And now she’s back again with her friend ? What the actual f*ck ?

Reactions: 12
He looks rough and simple at the same time! Great catch terror

• Haha
Reactions: 9
why is she pretending she can’t wait to get home when she can’t get away from her child enough, if it’s that much of a hardship Terrence stay at home. She prob has a trip to pack for next week!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can't wait for the play dough and the trying to teach her numbers. Colours. Letters. Toilet training all in 5 hours before jetting off again...

Reactions: 12
Can't wait for the play dough and the trying to teach her numbers. Colours. Letters. Toilet training all in 5 hours before jetting off again...
She’ll be over sharing Sydney now for a few days straight. That child mustn’t have a clue if she is coming or going

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.