Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how her family feels being lumped off with Darwin all the time while they ‘get away’ to go have dinner and drink cocktails…

Reactions: 12
The handbag didn’t get a look in last night, apart from the video of him looking gormless. And obviously the hotel is free cos she’s tagging the absolute tit out of it but not declaring it

Reactions: 3
Oh he wasn’t veggie he was VEGAN and didn’t half love shoving it down peoples throats, and no! Not anymore 🤣
No way!!! Wasn’t sure if it was vegan or not couldn’t remember, oh my god he was so sanctimonious about it, worked the same place as him
Years ago and he would be horrified if you got soup and a roll for lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No way!!! Wasn’t sure if it was vegan or not couldn’t remember, oh my god he was so sanctimonious about it, worked the same place as him
God love ye!

Reactions: 3
I'm shocked he even had a job

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm shocked he even had a job
Have ye not seen his LinkedIn? He’s only short of running for president according to that! Creative director and head of marketing at backstreet, founder of an “artist management company” Aimee’s manager, actually she’s looking for a new one maybe she should get onto him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The comments under her Facebook advert for Hello Fresh are hilarious! I couldn't see one positive comment people are finally seeing through her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see most of the comments I saw on her Hello Fresh ad have been removed. She obviously can't handle the truth.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.