Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question - does she actually even influence anyone anymore? Like what does she actually even do at this stage? She doesnā€™t even bother coming on a regular basis to promote bahama body. Most of the huns have their ā€˜businessesā€™ at this point but what does Terrie actually have going for her?

Reactions: 9
I swear she must actually go to her agency just begging for any sort of trip away and when that dries up she begs her ā€˜friendsā€™ for girls tripsā€¦i dont understamd the constant need to be away from her young childā€¦she has no need attend these events at allā€¦if my husband left me holding the baby the way she leaves Dayveh i would be so disappointedā€¦.

Reactions: 15
She's in her 30s now, surely there is an expiry date on "influencing", then what is she going to do??

Reactions: 7
She's in her 30s now, surely there is an expiry date on "influencing", then what is she going to do??
I don't think there is tbh, her followers are aging at the same rate she is. I'm in my 30s and follow other people in theirs.

Reactions: 2
company's who use the likes of Terri arent expecting us to buy the product because Terri says so it more it reminder about the product when we see it shown. Weather we like it or not its far cheaper and beneficial to use a influncer than a marketing campaign .

Reactions: 4
What planet is this one on šŸ¤£ I canā€™t get over the difference in her make up and her tan šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The tan is quite literally out of control at this point. Sheā€™s getting more ridiculous as time goes on. Sheā€™s so much more cringy now then a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 5
I get a real sense of desperation from Terrie. Sheā€™d sell anything to make a euro including her daughter who despite what she claims is 90% of her content. She seems to have a great life on the surface all the trips & nights out but strip it back & she seems to live a shallow existence, cheap trips which is fine but she doesnā€™t show that side. Sheā€™d go to a press trip to sell acid once it got her away from the house. Others who came up in influencing with her have progressed & she hasnā€™t really. The younger influencers & tik tok crew are so creative & entertaining. They will leave her in the dust & I think she knows it

Reactions: 14
I get a real sense of desperation from Terrie. Sheā€™d sell anything to make a euro including her daughter who despite what she claims is 90% of her content. She seems to have a great life on the surface all the trips & nights out but strip it back & she seems to live a shallow existence, cheap trips which is fine but she doesnā€™t show that side. Sheā€™d go to a press trip to sell acid once it got her away from the house. Others who came up in influencing with her have progressed & she hasnā€™t really. The younger influencers & tik tok crew are so creative & entertaining. They will leave her in the dust & I think she knows it
This is 100% how I feel, but you said better than I could. Sheā€™s quite literally on her last legs at this point. The likes of Rosie or Louise Cooney have their own brands now and are trying to progress out of the influencing space. Terrie seems to be throwing everything at the wall at this point to try and stay relevant. I canā€™t stand Rosie but you donā€™t really see her coming on doing cringy voiceover reels the way Terrie does. Itā€™s also been nearly two weeks since the last podcast upload, and before that it was a month. I think we can write the podcast off as dead in the water

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bit sad to be in your 30ā€™s playing dress up and prick around at events and have the audacity to call it a job!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is 100% how I feel, but you said better than I could. Sheā€™s quite literally on her last legs at this point. The likes of Rosie or Louise Cooney have their own brands now and are trying to progress out of the influencing space. Terrie seems to be throwing everything at the wall at this point to try and stay relevant. I canā€™t stand Rosie but you donā€™t really see her coming on doing cringy voiceover reels the way Terrie does. Itā€™s also been nearly two weeks since the last podcast upload, and before that it was a month. I think we can write the podcast off as dead in the water
That podcast, the gin & anything else they turn their greedy little paws to. Nothing will stick long term they are both scum

Reactions: 4
ā€œMake it make senseā€ no problem Terri, let me explain, Uggs are an expensive item of footwear, therefore the AF link will be more lucrative than a cheaper item of footwear meaning youā€™ll gain more from the links.
You bought 2 pairs so you could monetise on both links.

Is that making sense to you?

Reactions: 18
ā€œMake it make senseā€ no problem Terri, let me explain, Uggs are an expensive item of footwear, therefore the AF link will be more lucrative than a cheaper item of footwear meaning youā€™ll gain more from the links.
You bought 2 pairs so you could monetise on both links.

Is that making sense to you?
And from urban outfitters, one of the dearest places to buy them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.