Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Terrie, seen as your there, don’t boss your way around and order to take free stuff, and please if they do offer, then tip them well. You ungrateful useful piece of tit xoxoxooooo

Reactions: 11
But she missed her child so much! Hhhmmm maybe stop bleeping off if it’s an issue Terrie. But it’s not so just stop lying.

Reactions: 12
The nauseating post about how much they missed each other, Shame on her leaving her little girl so often, children that age shouldn’t have to miss their mammy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t get enough of each other? That’s because seeing her mother is a novelty to her. She’s more of a favourite aunt than a mother. Disgraceful leaving the child constantly

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Terrie hun, maybe if you stopped bleeping off from your ‘ daughter’ then maybe you wouldn’t feel as guilty… ‘ David, take a picture of me while Sydney is hugging, make the public believe like im a great ma 🤢

Reactions: 10
She’s a weapon most fake person on the internet
Poor child will need so much therapy when she’s older to deal with her mothers constant abandonment least the handbag is there with her not like FBG her and her hubby they tag team parent soon as he’s home from working away she’s out the door
Why do they bother having kids it’s awful poor kids are in for a adulthood of therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Glasson rules… dogs not allowed on soft furnishings - Jake lying on the bed

dogs must not be left alone in room for max hour and not allowed in restaurant …

you’d think when she is getting all this for free she could at least follow the rules

I dunno who I feel more sorry for the dog or the child

and now she is shiten on about moving to Dubai

she is never happy
She would rather take the bins out than stay at home in her own house

Reactions: 5
Let Dubai have them 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they won’t last long she’s a bleep
---
I wouldn’t raise a child in Dubai if ya paid me 2 million she’s a selfish pig

Reactions: 10
if she was going away for a job or something fair enough or a wedding . if it was one girls trip a year or even 2 … but jesus she’s constantly gone . Dubai with one mate after already being there a couple of months ago . like would u be arsed ?! She has a terrible want in her . i loved travel before i had kids i was always away but now that i have kids it’s family holidays or else maybe one city break with friends a year and id be mad to get back to them on the sunday 😜 she’s actually the strangest mother isn’t she . not a maternal instinct to her . when she is with the kid its always overdoing it - trying to have the BEST fun ever .

Reactions: 8
Yeah that'd be because she hasn't seen you in about two weeks Terrie you miserable excuse for a mother
There’s a real want in her in this pic. I bet it went like this:

Terrie: Sydney, give mammy a big hug and I’ll give you a sweet
Also Terrie: Davehhh, get ready with the phone

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So is she going to pretend to be a nurse again for the move to Dubai? Tax free income, relocation allowance and paid accommodation!!
I wonder are Irish nurses hired much in Dubai. I lived there and most of the nurses were Philippina or Indian.

Reactions: 1
I wonder are Irish nurses hired much in Dubai. I lived there and most of the nurses were Philippina or Indian.
they are but its a very different work life balance over there. A lot of my indian colleagues left Dubai to come here as they were expected to work very long hours, with few days off. Poor family life.
As a nurse - she give me serious rage!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.