Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what the jist of the latest podcast is ?
ā€˜Terrie getting cancelledā€™ ā€¦ I presume itā€™s not to do with repromed issue

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what the jist of the latest podcast is ?
ā€˜Terrie getting cancelledā€™ ā€¦ I presume itā€™s not to do with repromed issue
Itā€™s prob the time years ago she was working with tower jewlers and running competitions and picking relatives and friends as winners of the prizes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s a disgusting witch. That comp. fixing was just the tip of the iceberg. I thought after the cancer scandal was bad and then she swooped in with the whole ReproMed saga. Nasty cNut

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Such a "busy mum" between work and parenting she has no time for food shopping has to use Hello Fresh. She gets it for free and expects her sheep to fork out for it.

Such a "busy mum" between work and parenting she has no time for food shopping has to use Hello Fresh. She gets it for free and expects her sheep to fork out for it.
Yet she advertises Lidl? Where does she get the time to go? Sheā€™s a bleeping walking contradiction, her and the handbag, lapping up the freebies like theyā€™re entitled to them. Wasters

Recommending cocktails in a bar in Dubai, yeah Terri we will keep it mind when we pop over to Dubai. There isnā€™t a genuine bone in her and itā€™s just as well she married Daveh because all he is is a glorified babysitter while she pretends for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They must be sick of it at some stage themselves living out of suitcase after suitcase. At some point youā€™d just want to be at home surely

These freebies are sickening at this stage. Surely that hotel doesn't need the publicity?

These freebies are sickening at this stage. Surely that hotel doesn't need the publicity?
It's funny we used to go there quite abit maybe 4 yrs ago normal standard hotel prices then they constantly started giving freebies to bloggers from conor to terrie , it has absolutely ruined the place n they've nearly tripled what a night's stay used to be . It used to be lively then I'd keep my money now not worth it lovely hyped up bloggers paradise everyone just constantly with their phones out

Reactions: 7
They must be sick of it at some stage themselves living out of suitcase after suitcase. At some point youā€™d just want to be at home surely
Was just going to say this?! How does she not miss home? We all love our holidays but I always look forward to getting back in home and into routine! How is she not sick of constantly being here there and everywhere and who does she even think sheā€™s relatable to anymore? Definitely not nurseā€™s definitely not mothers and definitely not anyone with a brain cell anymore!

Reactions: 10
It's actually sickening like...... I have an issue with her calling herself a nurse. Florence nightingale be turning in her grave at this fraud. Her and horse teeth make me sick.... wish the tax man would give them a wee visit.

Reactions: 5
Today of all days the hotel prices are astronomical. I was turned off this place a long time ago surprised it took Terrence this long to get a freebie theyā€™ve had every two bit ā€œinfluencerā€ on freebies

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.