Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments under her Facebook advert for Hello Fresh are hilarious! I couldn't see one positive comment people are finally seeing through her.
Have missed them, what were they saying or what was the general gist of them? She must spend her days buying shite in Penneys, trying it on, and then returning.

Reactions: 5
There is a TikTok on Goss.ie of this pair being interviewed at the Gossies. Crazy eyes from Tez. The handbag is muted and looks like he would burst the interviewer or anyone who looked his way.

Reactions: 3
Have missed them, what were they saying or what was the general gist of them? She must spend her days buying shite in Penneys, trying it on, and then returning.
Saying of course she’d recommend them when she’s getting them for free 🤣

Reactions: 5
Guys, please explain to me, why why WHHHHYYY does she call her daughter ‘ Ms. Sydney’…. It’s so weird?? No?

Reactions: 8
Guys, please explain to me, why why WHHHHYYY does she call her daughter ‘ Ms. Sydney’…. It’s so weird?? No?
Yes completely weird. I can imagine in certain contexts people may refer to their kids as "mr.messy" or "little miss cheeky" - situation dependant. But to continuously call your child Ms. (Their name) Yes very weird. Is she trying to give diva vibes?

Reactions: 4
Off to Dubai again, how does she get away with feking off so much?? My husband would be well pissed off if I kept leaving him for these extravagant girls trips and my kids would be pissed off too dumping them to a family members house constantly!!

She’s hardly gone away again 🫠 why would anyone want to be away from home so much

Reactions: 4
Off to Dubai again, how does she get away with feking off so much?? My husband would be well pissed off if I kept leaving him for these extravagant girls trips and my kids would be pissed off too dumping them to a family members house constantly!!
I assume your husband isn’t a handbag bank rolled by you?? He has no choice unless he wants to go out and get a job for himself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How is she away again.....I don't know anyone with such a young child who gets away so regularly without them. I find it bizarre

Reactions: 13
She's actually a disgrace about time she cop the duck on and be a mother to her daughter. Something is seriously wrong with her. HOW could you ever be alright with being away from your child that much? If it was your ordinary Jo soap Tusla would be involved but it's just terror being a mad bastard...

Like, it’s not a holiday if you do it 75 times a year with a kid at home, it’s a bleeping problem! The gushing Mother’s Day post, yet pisses off to Dubai! She’s a cretin and her husbands a whipped gobshite! She should’ve called the child anchor because that’s all she is to her

Reactions: 18
Poor little girl must miss her mammy. My girl is a similar age and I just couldn't imagine being away from her as much, it would break my heart
My eldest girl is a bit older but same. She'd be so upset if I was away so often and I'd miss her desperately. But in reality, it's all Sydney has ever known. I'd doubt she notices much

Reactions: 6
There is a definite want in her, I’d say behind it all she has serious issues.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.