Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
She can’t remember the last full nights sleep she had! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe your trip to Amsterdam, or one of your multiple hotel stays in the city, two night spa break in galgorm and trip to London all childless the last few weeks ring any bells Terence?
And the Oscar for best actress pretending to be a full time mother goes to Terrie McEvoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

(Using excellent post above)

Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Loopylou40

Sorry, she’s so anxious about leaving her daughter for two hours? Bullshit! She’s left her for weeks on end since the time she was born🙄 pull the other one , and from a very anxious mother leaving her baby in Montessori this month, I certainly didn’t schedule a nail appointment for their first day, just in case I needed to be there for anything unforeseen, just shows how utterly selfish and self absorbed this one is! Trying to relate to mothers actually anxious about leaving their kids when in fact terror has been away more in that’s child’s life than she has been present, god she makes me sick 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 41

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Ok so I’m bored tonight & thought I’d go through her grid only and note any nights away & holidays.

This def isn’t all of it as she had a night with her sisters in November in a hotel in the city but that post has been removed (interesting because it was a gifted stay!!) and we discussed here how she was away every weekend during November.

Poor Terror hasn’t been away much last year at all 🤥

January 23
Spent most of January in Portugal and Spain - about 3 weeks

February 23
Start Feb - trip to Paris with Daveh 2 days
End Feb Girls trip to London
1-2 nights?

March
7th March, girls trip to dubai 5/6 nights
20th March Marbella a week or so?

April
19th day trip to london PR
24 H&M PRtrip for Mugler launch night - 1 night away?

May
3rd one or two nights in cork child free with Daveh for a Mantra shoot that could have been shot in any beige house in Dublin

5th May - girls trip to Paris 2-3 nights?
12th Mallorca week with Daveh & Perth
26th May night in Dublin for VIP Awards

June
17th June - press trip for Armani - not sure where that was (Italy perhaps?)

July
30th Jul - girls trip to Marbella 4/5 nights?

Aug

4th August Waterford - all together now festival 1/2 nights.
Also had a night in town this weekend with Daveh & some friends

19th Aug - Croatia - 4/5 nights?

30th August Venice press trip for Armani -2 nights?

Sept
6th Sept - Ibiza about 2 weeks?
17th Sept - London with Mac as PR trip - 1 or 2 nights
19th Sept - Bristol with Elizabeth Arden - 2 nights?

Oct
1 October - 2 nights in galgorm
14th October - day out in town with gals

Nov
12 Nov - tatter awards, night in hotel in dublin
14th Nov - Amsterdam with Daveh for 2/3 nights
19th image business awards, no doubt stayed at hotel
22nd Nov - night in Belfast for Smirnoff - Daveh tagged along

Dec

7th Dec - night in hotel with Daveh for foundation awards
8th Dec - girls night out, doubt she travelled bk to Rush

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Puffin

VIP Member
Wow she's so crazy, not like other girls 🤪🤪🤪
She is soooo desperate to paint herself as unique and a pioneer and give the impression that her life is sooo crazy and wild 🤪

When in fact she got a degree in a traditional area, went to Australia like about 90% of the Irish population, came home had a location wedding in exotic Portugal again like so many Irish people, and had a baby . I'm fairly sure I have had thrush that's more wild, exciting and more adventurous than Terror. The only thing wild about her is her lies

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Peaches29

Ah guys I think it’s unfair to talk about a little baby in here. Let’s leave Sydney out of it. Not her fault her mam is a twat and doesn’t want to spend time with her, which is just so sad. She is a very cute baby and has the chubbiest cheeks 🥰🥰 she’s innocent in all of this, so let’s leave her out of it.

Reactions: 28

Puffin

VIP Member
So Terrie and the husband are in Belfast for a Smirnoff promotion which last time I checked was a vodka brand yet they own a gin brand that is the eeek the best thing ever. Tell me you have zero integrity and would seel your granny for a fiver without telling me 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She is so predictable. She didn't say a word when the child was late walking but now that she's talkng she's baby Einstein. My LG is the same age and she is only babbling, spent enough time worrying about it but I've accepted she's just a late developer, she met every other milestone at this age. Point being I don't think Terrie would be coming on with tears in her eyes if Sydney wasnt talking, I'd actually give her credit if she did! But no everything has to be all roses and glitter in the unicorn garden!!! 🙈
I don’t understand why she thinks that child would be super smart. Her genetics are Terrie fraud mc avoid & daveeeeh thick as shit fitzpatrick.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

moo.89

I literally hate the line she says constantly in every ad “as a busy mom” go way you spoofer, you don’t work, your child goes to creche full time (nothing wrong with that but stopping acting busy) and you go on holidays without said child all the time, I mean I’m all for mam and dads having a few nights away alone but I couldn’t leave them as much, the guilt and I miss them!! She gives me the rage…

Reactions: 25

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
So Sydney left her seat, with 2 parents in toe. Got up to 1st class. Shouted Twinkle twinkle and woke all the 1st class passengers with the fright before anyone noticed she was gone????
Something else to add to Terrors book of things that never happened 🤥

Reactions: 23