Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louber

Chatty Member
Listened to it.. some half decent bits re her feelings of failure over her c section and breastfeeding. Think she's sincere there but the waffle and inaccuracies make my teeth itch 😬 I work in that area and sometimes these birth stories make me want to die of cringe.

David thinking she's unreal as she has a tiny bit of knowledge relevant to pregnancy ailments and c section. Amazed by her having the ability to ask the consultant what her levels were once they told her she had to have an early section due to cholestasis instead just saying ok like a normal "girl"

Serious supernurse complex, diagnosing herself with cholestasis even though everyone seemed to tell her it was nothing but a regular itch. But she just *knew* it was her liver. Yet despite the just knowing, she sent David away off to walk the dog when she went to have her levels checked.

As a midwife hearing a woman in her final wks of pregnancy complain of a mad itch particularly hands and feet, you'd never on your life pass it off. Can't understand that part at all so I presume exaggerated. In my workplace we would very regularlh have women come in to be checked for cholestasis.

Claiming she knows it all cause she watched 1 c section as a student nurse. I watched my cat have kittens so now I'm a vet..

Asking for meds to counteract the drop in her blood pressure during c section even though she knoowws that's exactly what happens after having a spinal. She sounds extremely panicked and like a terrible patient.

Saying they've never spoken about the birth... odd as fuck I think. The 1st time you speak about this momentous occasion is on a podcast 🥴 if that's not desperation I don't know what is.

The sentimental phone charger that once belonged to David's Mam and mysteriously ended up in Terry's parents house and was brought to the hospital.. ugh what a reach... yup definitely Tina watching over you in the form of an iphone charger 👍

She got very emotional speaking about the moment she 1st saw Sydney. How she was just over come. Which sounded lovely but I couldn't understand her making such a huge thing about it, apologised and sounded so awkward that she found it emotional.

They're just so odd. It was the 1st time I listened to the pod. I don't get them at all.. who the fuck listens to these scabs?! (Apart from me today as a once off obvs..🤪). He sounds like a total skanger and her a thick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

wertyuio

I think the new ring is a prime example of how empty and miserable Terror’s life is. An engagement ring isnt a piece of jewellery you swap and change whenever you feel like it. Nothing makes this woman happy. A ring certainly doesnt bring happiness to life. That fake psychotic happiness she portrays is also insane. A deeply unhappy person would be my bet, regardless of what her picture perfect instagram account tells us.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Libra123

The child has "zero fear" because she ran into the pigeons. My child is the same age, she'd run into a lake because she hasn't a clue, does that mean she has "zero fear"? Talk about reaching 🙄

Reactions: 32

Nopatience

VIP Member
As I have said before this one would promote the Taliban if the price was right, anything for a pay check.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Peaches29

Hurt people hurt others. Omg Terrie, you hit the nail on the head… how many people did you hurt with the repromed scandal? When you sent people over to oz for work when there wasn’t any work? When you let on you had cancer when you didn’t. The list is endless. So shut up the fuck…. You’re fake as fake could be.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Fatface

VIP Member
So Vasco da Gama the world wide traveller and explorer who loves Ibiza so much hasn’t left the hotel?
And she can’t recommend it enough! Funny the way the narrative changes depending on what she’s trying to sell.
Well Terrence the rest of us would have to put our hands in our pockets for the privilege so ye know what you can do with your recommendations
Exactly!

“we’d definitely book with tui again” - Terrie you didn’t book with tui, they booked you!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

LMC58

Is she actually complaining about the weather after a week in the sun away from her child? And about to leave her again after only hours to go to a bleedin festival!!
I'm all for breaks away and some me time but god does she even like her child? Succcch strange behaviour!

Reactions: 28

Nopatience

VIP Member
Typical Terrie straight off the plane from an Armani press trip and yes you guessed it she is promoting Elizabeth Arden because this is her favourite brand and she has been using her forever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Jellybb

VIP Member
The absolute embarrassment of being gifted an engagement ring off a random company 5 years after your wedding. She has no shame! I mean, there are some things she could have said no to! And this is one of them!! Obviously the first one meant fuck all to her! Are there any depths these pond life cunts won’t stoop to?

• Heart

Ailte

VIP Member
So I took one for the team and she addressed a lot from here. First of all before the birth story … if she hadn’t this job, she d be gone outta this country. Can’t bare the weather ahahahaha. How unprofessional. So birth story: lots of drama and hard to follow at times. Prior to 36 weeks she had met consultant and a section was being planned because she was having issues that were gonna make a vaginal birth less favourable. No further info on that. So a section was being planned regardless and I’m sure like all influencers (many of whom have dates set) spend the last few weeks with content such as ‘ready when you are’ etc etc! Then she got cholestasis. Numerous references to her knowing so much coz she’s a nurse and him blowing smoke up her arse about being so educated. Making out she was asking for medication to counteract her bp dropping after the spinal but that she knew it was a known effect of the spinal. I call bullshit. Went in for check up. Doctor said baby’s coming today. Drama couldn’t get a hold of David as he was walking the beach with Jake and had no signal. Her physical recovery was easy. Direct quote. She had lots of commitments brands wise with Black Friday so had no choice but to be back working 5 days post partum. Mantra launch was also planned for just before Sydney … ended up then happening just after Sydney. But why was it planned for then …. For when engagement is high perhaps. Addressed the bf. She formula fed from day one. She was annoyed about people speculating about how she was feeding (us) and got trolled for being at an event within weeks (us). Her boobs were very sensitive (no one else’s ever were), she tried her best and she didn’t have labour so her milk wasn’t going to come in(incorrect nurse Terrie). And in next breath she formula fed from day one. She had 3 breast pumps in her baby bag though ( must have been gifted, oh no we never saw them). Daveh forgot the baby bag of course. More drama. Her sister brought in a charger than had been Davehs mums and it was a sign. I’m bored actually even talking about it now. Sorry bad enough summary!

• Heart
  • Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Listened to it.. some half decent bits re her feelings of failure over her c section and breastfeeding. Think she's sincere there but the waffle and inaccuracies make my teeth itch 😬 I work in that area and sometimes these birth stories make me want to die of cringe.

David thinking she's unreal as she has a tiny bit of knowledge relevant to pregnancy ailments and c section. Amazed by her having the ability to ask the consultant what her levels were once they told her she had to have an early section due to cholestasis instead just saying ok like a normal "girl"

Serious supernurse complex, diagnosing herself with cholestasis even though everyone seemed to tell her it was nothing but a regular itch. But she just *knew* it was her liver. Yet despite the just knowing, she sent David away off to walk the dog when she went to have her levels checked.

As a midwife hearing a woman in her final wks of pregnancy complain of a mad itch particularly hands and feet, you'd never on your life pass it off. Can't understand that part at all so I presume exaggerated. In my workplace we would very regularlh have women come in to be checked for cholestasis.

Claiming she knows it all cause she watched 1 c section as a student nurse. I watched my cat have kittens so now I'm a vet..

Asking for meds to counteract the drop in her blood pressure during c section even though she knoowws that's exactly what happens after having a spinal. She sounds extremely panicked and like a terrible patient.

Saying they've never spoken about the birth... odd as fuck I think. The 1st time you speak about this momentous occasion is on a podcast 🥴 if that's not desperation I don't know what is.

The sentimental phone charger that once belonged to David's Mam and mysteriously ended up in Terry's parents house and was brought to the hospital.. ugh what a reach... yup definitely Tina watching over you in the form of an iphone charger 👍

She got very emotional speaking about the moment she 1st saw Sydney. How she was just over come. Which sounded lovely but I couldn't understand her making such a huge thing about it, apologised and sounded so awkward that she found it emotional.

They're just so odd. It was the 1st time I listened to the pod. I don't get them at all.. who the fuck listens to these scabs?! (Apart from me today as a once off obvs..🤪). He sounds like a total skanger and her a thick.
She’s the worst patient. She had an abnormal smear in Oz & led everyone to believe she was after being diagnosed with cancer & had to travel around the world when she got the ‘all clear’. She fell off her bike and said she was disfigured. She had a scratch. She got bit by a dog & spent a few days in hospital & acted like all her limbs had been removed. She is a toxic liar, exaggerator & manipulator. He’s as thick as 2 planks of wood 🪵 & dog rough. Thank you for listening & summarising 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

overgrammers

VIP Member
Terrie didn’t give a rats about guidelines when she was taking the piss out of the 90 min rule flitting from bar to bar and being allowed stay over the time cos she’s a hunzo. Doin two shifts throughout the pandemic making out she just had to go back because her country needed her, like she’s the fucking backbone of the hse.These dickheads aren’t actually all that different. Too alike I’d say!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Hollyhi

She hardly thinks the sunglasses are hiding the babies face 🤣🤣🤣 it’s basically only her eyeballs now that none of have seen

• Haha
Reactions: 25