Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My same age child has been on 12 flights, sorry not sorry.

Watching her stories is like that creepy tiktok on the boat, all alone....

Reactions: 1
Course she had to show Sydney colouring in the sun. She will push and push her to be an over achiever

Reactions: 1
Haha she definitely reads here so, it was only mentioned on here yesterday that Sidders is the image of the Fitzpatrick's

On her stories now trying to push the narrative that she's identical to Kassie when she was a toddler 🤣🤣 Give over Terrie

Reactions: 11
It’s not saying much for Daveh when she wants the child to be the image of her sister when she is actually the image of him

Reactions: 6
Terror accidentally revealed Perths face without the emoji, taken down within seconds!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She cracks me up. Nobody cares what she looks like, if you’ve seen one beady eyed Fitzpatrick you’ve seen them all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think I am gonna stop watching Terrie in general. Her constant posting of her child is the most hypocritical thing considering she maintains she’s protecting her privacy. It’s also content that nobody has asked for. It’s no wonder she has to buy followers every single day considering Sydney is her complete content at this point

Reactions: 13
She’s only rashered in her recent photos why does she still pretend she’s wearing bahama body?

Reactions: 5
Spends her whole life trying to keep up some narrative or other
Seriously though, how can an “influencer “ and I use that term very lightly, with a following of 275k only gave 39 people comment on her post and half of them are ads???? When are people goito wake up !!

Reactions: 9
Does Terrie think she is in the only place in the world where the sun sets? She forgot to add the flight to ibiza which will undoubtedly be full of teenagers off their bracket trying to have a rave on the Ryanair flight! Sounds very family friendly Terrence

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.