Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any reason why the handbag didn’t take Darwin to Sonny’s christening??

Esp since Terrie wasnt around - why didn’t David go? He commented on Nikkis post so they are still talking 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Any reason why the handbag didn’t take Darwin to Sonny’s christening??

Esp since Terrie wasnt around - why didn’t David go? He commented on Nikkis post so they are still talking 🤷‍♀️
Coz he's not a bleeping eegit jumping on a flight over to their "special place" that they only started going to a few years ago to appease his notions knobhead sister who couldn't give two fucks about a christening 3 years after the child is born!

Reactions: 9
Hilarious how ordinary she looks without all the slap.
I didn’t recognise her when I walked past her without makeup wearing a hoodie and leggings. Only realised it was her coz I saw Daveh’s big permatanned orange dopey head. She’s a total catfish and it must take her hours to get ready

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she doing a TikTok with a voice over as if she doesn’t really speak like that? When she’s not using her fake accent

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she actually complaining about the weather after a week in the sun away from her child? And about to leave her again after only hours to go to a bleedin festival!!
I'm all for breaks away and some me time but god does she even like her child? Succcch strange behaviour!

Reactions: 28
All of her behaviour since Darwin was born screams insecure & running away from responsibility. I often wonder if she is struggling with something like PND or the like.

I’m also all for getting away but she really doesn’t seem to want to spend any time with her daughter 🥲 if she was a male we would all be saying they are a deadbeat dad & husband who is never home 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
There is no way she wanted that baby. She had her as a box to tick for Davehhhhh. He’s a thug but at least he is a steady parent for her. I’m all for mammies having their own time, we all need it but Terrie takes the cake. She’s so selfish I’d say she causes murder behind the scenes

Reactions: 15
Our Terrence never been to a festival when she was young feee and single, along comes baby and 🏃🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All of her behaviour since Darwin was born screams insecure & running away from responsibility. I often wonder if she is struggling with something like PND or the like.

I’m also all for getting away but she really doesn’t seem to want to spend any time with her daughter 🥲 if she was a male we would all be saying they are a deadbeat dad & husband who is never home 🤷🏽‍♀️
Sooo strange! Her and fbg are the exact same, didnt want kids but ticked the box now needs to run away every five minutes. Poor kids 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her and Grace are narcissists, they can't deal with having to think about somebody else.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.