Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t let David feed her? That’s bull, sure she was out drinking after a week. He did all the heavy lifting with that baby not her. She’s so full of 💩
Exactly. Who was minding the child when she was off galavanting? If she was so terrified she wouldn’t have left the house. She was never in after that child was born. Does she not remember putting this all online for people to see cos she thought she was the bollox in her belly top post partum? And now she just looks like the liar that she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly. Who was minding the child when she was off galavanting? If she was so terrified she wouldn’t have left the house. She was never in after that child was born. Does she not remember putting this all online for people to see cos she thought she was the bollox in her belly top post partum? And now she just looks like the liar that she is!
She’s an idiot. Everyone was commenting on her carry on at the time. She was out drinking & on girls trips almost immediately. He is the parent there. I don’t like him & think he is a scumbag leech handbag but he is the parent.

Reactions: 13
Listened to it.. some half decent bits re her feelings of failure over her c section and breastfeeding. Think she's sincere there but the waffle and inaccuracies make my teeth itch 😬 I work in that area and sometimes these birth stories make me want to die of cringe.

David thinking she's unreal as she has a tiny bit of knowledge relevant to pregnancy ailments and c section. Amazed by her having the ability to ask the consultant what her levels were once they told her she had to have an early section due to cholestasis instead just saying ok like a normal "girl"

Serious supernurse complex, diagnosing herself with cholestasis even though everyone seemed to tell her it was nothing but a regular itch. But she just *knew* it was her liver. Yet despite the just knowing, she sent David away off to walk the dog when she went to have her levels checked.

As a midwife hearing a woman in her final wks of pregnancy complain of a mad itch particularly hands and feet, you'd never on your life pass it off. Can't understand that part at all so I presume exaggerated. In my workplace we would very regularlh have women come in to be checked for cholestasis.

Claiming she knows it all cause she watched 1 c section as a student nurse. I watched my cat have kittens so now I'm a vet..

Asking for meds to counteract the drop in her blood pressure during c section even though she knoowws that's exactly what happens after having a spinal. She sounds extremely panicked and like a terrible patient.

Saying they've never spoken about the birth... odd as duck I think. The 1st time you speak about this momentous occasion is on a podcast 🥴 if that's not desperation I don't know what is.

The sentimental phone charger that once belonged to David's Mam and mysteriously ended up in Terry's parents house and was brought to the hospital.. ugh what a reach... yup definitely Tina watching over you in the form of an iphone charger 👍

She got very emotional speaking about the moment she 1st saw Sydney. How she was just over come. Which sounded lovely but I couldn't understand her making such a huge thing about it, apologised and sounded so awkward that she found it emotional.

They're just so odd. It was the 1st time I listened to the pod. I don't get them at all.. who the duck listens to these scabs?! (Apart from me today as a once off obvs..🤪). He sounds like a total skanger and her a thick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Listened to it.. some half decent bits re her feelings of failure over her c section and breastfeeding. Think she's sincere there but the waffle and inaccuracies make my teeth itch 😬 I work in that area and sometimes these birth stories make me want to die of cringe.

David thinking she's unreal as she has a tiny bit of knowledge relevant to pregnancy ailments and c section. Amazed by her having the ability to ask the consultant what her levels were once they told her she had to have an early section due to cholestasis instead just saying ok like a normal "girl"

Serious supernurse complex, diagnosing herself with cholestasis even though everyone seemed to tell her it was nothing but a regular itch. But she just *knew* it was her liver. Yet despite the just knowing, she sent David away off to walk the dog when she went to have her levels checked.

As a midwife hearing a woman in her final wks of pregnancy complain of a mad itch particularly hands and feet, you'd never on your life pass it off. Can't understand that part at all so I presume exaggerated. In my workplace we would very regularlh have women come in to be checked for cholestasis.

Claiming she knows it all cause she watched 1 c section as a student nurse. I watched my cat have kittens so now I'm a vet..

Asking for meds to counteract the drop in her blood pressure during c section even though she knoowws that's exactly what happens after having a spinal. She sounds extremely panicked and like a terrible patient.

Saying they've never spoken about the birth... odd as duck I think. The 1st time you speak about this momentous occasion is on a podcast 🥴 if that's not desperation I don't know what is.

The sentimental phone charger that once belonged to David's Mam and mysteriously ended up in Terry's parents house and was brought to the hospital.. ugh what a reach... yup definitely Tina watching over you in the form of an iphone charger 👍

She got very emotional speaking about the moment she 1st saw Sydney. How she was just over come. Which sounded lovely but I couldn't understand her making such a huge thing about it, apologised and sounded so awkward that she found it emotional.

They're just so odd. It was the 1st time I listened to the pod. I don't get them at all.. who the duck listens to these scabs?! (Apart from me today as a once off obvs..🤪). He sounds like a total skanger and her a thick.
She’s the worst patient. She had an abnormal smear in Oz & led everyone to believe she was after being diagnosed with cancer & had to travel around the world when she got the ‘all clear’. She fell off her bike and said she was disfigured. She had a scratch. She got bit by a dog & spent a few days in hospital & acted like all her limbs had been removed. She is a toxic liar, exaggerator & manipulator. He’s as thick as 2 planks of wood 🪵 & dog rough. Thank you for listening & summarising 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She pulled the birth story out because of pure desperation.
The podcast is tanking.
There is no low she won't stoop to inorder to stay relevant.
I wouldn't believe anything this one says.

Reactions: 16

Way better summary than mine, thanks! 💯 agree with your thoughts! No wonder she has such a complex of greatness with dumbo blowing smoke to her arse coz she’s a nurse, get over yr selves!!!

Reactions: 12
Just wondering about her breastfeeding , she has implants doesnt she and and some that were done years ago were not put behind the muscle to allow for breastfeeding, so I wonder if its to do with that

Reactions: 1
She’s the worst patient. She had an abnormal smear in Oz & led everyone to believe she was after being diagnosed with cancer & had to travel around the world when she got the ‘all clear’. She fell off her bike and said she was disfigured. She had a scratch. She got bit by a dog & spent a few days in hospital & acted like all her limbs had been removed. She is a toxic liar, exaggerator & manipulator. He’s as thick as 2 planks of wood 🪵 & dog rough. Thank you for listening & summarising 🥰
Sounds like a pain in the hole. I know a nurse like this. Terrie prob knew better than the obstetrician who trained for twelve years to practice and the midwives who do it every day of the week. This part time schister reckon she knows better than everyone.

• Heart
She did have a section planned for the start....due to issues that would have made a vaginal delivery not possible. Exactly milk can be delayed after a section but loads of skin to skin and hand expressing can stimulate it. 3 pumps in her bag....🤦‍♀️ maternity hospitals have them to give to you if needed.
---

Also stated that she did not want anyone near Sydney as she thought something was going to happen her....someone might drop her, wouldn't even let David feed her. Sounded to me like a touch of postpartum depression, which is nothing wrong with.
Who held and fed her when she had her night out in the belly top 🙄

I think someone with their junior cert would sound intelligent to David. From what I can see he has no education and has never actually worked a real job before. Terrie must be fucked if she is cashing in the birth story. I’d say it kills her seeing the likes of Rosie and Sue in their mansions

Reactions: 17
She sounds like a huge dose. Hate when medical people are terrible patients. She's like she's got huge health paranoia.. or just an attention seeking bleep?

Way better summary than mine, thanks! 💯 agree with your thoughts! No wonder she has such a complex of greatness with dumbo blowing smoke to her arse coz she’s a nurse, get over yr selves!!!
Your post was perfecto 😘 ya he sounds like an absolute ape flattering her with that nonsense. I've found most general nurses to be pretty clueless (normal) when it comes to their own pregnancy/birth. Just as I'd have no real idea of what was going on if I was put on a medical or surgical ward. Midwifery and nursing are vastly different. It's embarrassing that she says these things shamelessly 🥴

• Heart
She sounds like a huge dose. Hate when medical people are terrible patients. She's like she's got huge health paranoia.. or just an attention seeking bleep?

Your post was perfecto 😘 ya he sounds like an absolute ape flattering her with that nonsense. I've found most general nurses to be pretty clueless (normal) when it comes to their own pregnancy/birth. Just as I'd have no real idea of what was going on if I was put on a medical or surgical ward. Midwifery and nursing are vastly different. It's embarrassing that she says these things shamelessly 🥴
Attention seeking. She’s addicted to attention.

Reactions: 9

And then asking what the apgar was and someone commenting saying such a nurse move I'd be the same , bleeping hell so embarrassing like you are a nurse not a midwife they are totally different fields! As if she knew that already. What an annoying patient 🤢 she hasnt a clue, only for dr google

• Heart
And then asking what the apgar was and someone commenting saying such a nurse move I'd be the same , bleeping hell so embarrassing like you are a nurse not a midwife they are totally different fields! As if she knew that already. What an annoying patient 🤢 she hasnt a clue, only for dr google
Don’t you just hate people like that, in nearly every situation they just have to get it out there what they do. I’m the opposite, I keep it under wraps for the most part coz people generally start asking me questions then and it’s tiresome after awhile. She’s such an attention seeker! Not like many nurses I’ve met who are diligent and humble. She really sees herself of the queen of nurses for someone who barely practiced. Dose.

Is she a clinical placement coordinator now? So she goes out to students to educate them I am sorry her 1 shift every 4 years is not sufficient in nursing for her to be knowledgeable. Great the future of Dublin general nurses will have their selfies down a cue.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.