Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily who are arseholes. I bought something off them that fell apart and when I went to them was told what did I expect for cheap jewellery. It was over €200 so I hope they got stung for 8 grand

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does anyone have a picture of the old ring? Have to say I'm loving the gold these days but not a chance would I get a new ring. Was her wedding band not blessed. Also the band would match the engagement ring.

Definitely something up with herself & Nikki. Tbf Nikkis holidays always look OK. Terries holidays always look really boring to me for someone who is always trying to portray the mad craic lifestyle.

Reactions: 4
So the ring she "designed" herself just happens to be available to buy right now on their website. And if they are sponsoring her a €8K ring, they clearly don't need the business of petty commoners like us. A second engagement ring and they married a wet week.

Did you know she chose a lab grown diamond because they are bEtTeR fOr ThE eNvIrOnMeNt..... Give me patience! Where's your concern for the environment when you are doing 10 clothes hauls a week and planning 25 foreign holidays a year....
---
Top is old engagement ring, bottom is the new

Collage_2023-07-20_21_00_24.jpg

Reactions: 18
David in that photo gives me the absolute ick. I actually think her old engagement ring is far nicer!

Reactions: 15
So the ring she "designed" herself just happens to be available to buy right now on their website. And if they are sponsoring her a €8K ring, they clearly don't need the business of petty commoners like us. A second engagement ring and they married a wet week.

Did you know she chose a lab grown diamond because they are bEtTeR fOr ThE eNvIrOnMeNt..... Give me patience! Where's your concern for the environment when you are doing 10 clothes hauls a week and planning 25 foreign holidays a year....
---
Top is old engagement ring, bottom is the new

View attachment 2322003
Was coming on to say the same, you can buy it!!! What designing did they do!! The "drawings" she showed. Ground breaking stuff!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These insta huns are all so predicable. 1 does it ,next they all at it. Saddos. Wheres the sentiment

Reactions: 7
So was this new “engagement ring” gifted to the bleeping bleep???????? Is one’s partner not supposed to provide the engagement ring??? Omg I am just mortified for her 😩 has she any self respect?

Reactions: 25
The new ring is the same as Dominique’s ring I think
The influencer edition pisswire with a garish cubic zirconia stuck in the middle 🙄 I’m surprised the cunts with the saxophones weren’t there to do the backing track of that ad

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So was this new “engagement ring” gifted to the bleeping bleep???????? Is one’s partner not supposed to provide the engagement ring??? Omg I am just mortified for her 😩 has she any self respect?
He did provide an engagement ring about 5 years ago! But she wants one in every colour. She'll be on the beg for a new wedding band off a different place next to match that ring.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Someone commented on her post questioning the sentimentality of changing her ring and fair dues to her calling Terrie out on it ! Terrie’s reply is pathetic. She’s a shallow, money grabbing witch,

Reactions: 12
He did provide an engagement ring about 5 years ago! But she wants one in every colour. She'll be on the beg for a new wedding band off a different place next to match that ring.
bleeping hell! I think this is the equivalent of joining the illuminati 🥴 I mean the day you do a bleeping ad for an “updated engagement ring” being married 5 years. .. you have sold your soul 🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell! I think this is the equivalent of joining the illuminati 🥴 I mean the day you do a bleeping ad for an “updated engagement ring” being married 5 years. .. you have sold your soul 🥴🥴
It's Terrie McEvoy..... The day she could've officially sold her soul are getting longer and longer. The day she signed on the dotted line with Repromed knowing she was pregnant, the day her child was born and she used her for content every day since, the day she signed a contract to recruit nurses to australia for zero hour contracts, if ya want to go right back the day she ran a competition that she lied about and hand picked the winner. This one hasn't had a soul for a long time!

But yes, getting a new ring worth €8K five years on.... I've said it 10 times but imagine how painful it would be living with her!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Was that ring (the original) not also a possible collab (or similar) with some jeweller? Tower Jewellers? Can anyone remember that too?
I recall it because we were also shopping for my engagement ring. If I recall correctly, they were designing it eeek 💫💕🥹 but when she revealed it I had seen that exact same ring in a million jewellers in Irl & Oz 🤣

edit to add pics - bonus pic of extremely similar ring to her new ring, from June 22 🤣🤣
IMG_9432.jpeg
IMG_9431.jpeg
IMG_9430.jpeg
IMG_9429.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.